• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emigrating to Australia.......... does anyone have any experience on this

Haha yeah ok whatever helps you go to sleep, I'm a racist.... You know me and you know Australia so you're in a great position to say that. I'm not the Australian government, I was simply explaining how their immigration system works. Does that make a racist?

You forgot to answer my one question in the above post..

It is as clear as day. Have seen you in the politics thread many times wade in telling people they were racist for voting leave. Yet your happy to use even if it were in a quote the term undesirable.

This is not a wind up. I'm genuinely disgusted that anyone even if they think they are quoting the government can use the world undesirable to describe immigrants.

Is actually deeply offensive, to come from someone who tries to the moral high ground. Well it just feels very very wrong.

It is as clear as day. Have seen you in the politics thread many times wade in telling people they were racist for voting leave. Yet your happy to use even if it were in a quote the term undesirable.

This is not a wind up. I'm genuinely disgusted that anyone even if they think they are quoting the government can use the world undesirable to describe immigrants.

Is actually deeply offensive, to come from someone who tries to the moral high ground. Well it just feels very very wrong.

I'm an immigrant you idiot. My fiancée is an immigrant. Many of my friends and colleagues are immigrants. It's an immigrant nation. All the native population were shot by Captain Cook and his British generals. Go to bed and have a rest, you're embarrassing yourself.

No doubt you along with most other Australia haters have never been here, but feel qualified to comment on a daily basis. Would I be correct in that assumption?

Never been to Australia, dont hate it why would I? Certainly dont comment on it on a daily basis. Been to America once and created the Donald Trump thread, not obsessed by America or any other country, maybe Italy which I simply adore.

Grew up in London and saw many Australians come over and work for a year or two. Some nice ones some not so nice, like every other nationality in that sense. All of them spent their time slaggjng off the country. Did strike me as bad manners, I lived in Tunisia for a little while. Never took to the place never flagged it off though.

Why would anyone hate Australia? What is goin on out there that the rest of the world should know about?

I now know you have a very racist visa entry system. But what else is happening?

I'm an immigrant you idiot. My fiancée is an immigrant. Many of my friends and colleagues are immigrants. It's an immigrant nation. All the native population were shot by Captain Cook and his British generals. Go to bed and have a rest, you're embarrassing yourself.

All of the native population were shot???? All of them. My GHod that's hideous.

Righto, we are going down the old racist route of my friends are immigrants I cant be racist route are we.

Well yours is a fiance. Mine is a wife, spoken about her lots on here over the years. Mother was Italian, never really spoke about her so got nothing to be back me up on that one.

You have made the point several times people that voted for Brexit are racists. Seen you do this many times. Then when talking about the Australian visa system you say it is so difficult to keep out undesirables. Fella you have been caught. You used racist language, maybe your only a casual racist, notvfully committed to it. Might even have long hair, but you used racist terminology.

Never been to Australia, dont hate it why would I? Certainly dont comment on it on a daily basis. Been to America once and created the Donald Trump thread, not obsessed by America or any other country, maybe Italy which I simply adore.

Grew up in London and saw many Australians come over and work for a year or two. Some nice ones some not so nice, like every other nationality in that sense. All of them spent their time slaggjng off the country. Did strike me as bad manners, I lived in Tunisia for a little while. Never took to the place never flagged it off though.

Why would anyone hate Australia? What is goin on out there that the rest of the world should know about?

I now know you have a very racist visa entry system. But what else is happening?

Not sure really. The main three on this forum all have one thing in common, they've never been here. Not much going on here. Covid looks like it's no longer an issue, summer's coming, people seem happy now we no longer have to wear masks all the time. I explained why the visa system isn't racist and you chose to ignore the entire list of reasons I gave. Unless you suddenly get some new lines of attack then I'd seriously suggest you go find something else to talk about, you're proving yourself to be clueless on this subject.

Not sure really. The main three on this forum all have one thing in common, they've never been here. Not much going on here. Covid looks like it's no longer an issue, summer's coming, people seem happy now we no longer have to wear masks all the time. I explained why the visa system isn't racist and you chose to ignore the entire list of reasons I gave. Unless you suddenly get some new lines of attack then I'd seriously suggest you go find something else to talk about, you're proving yourself to be clueless on this subject.

The visa system is racist and in my view you defending it are racist yourself.

I recalled your username when people were talking about brexit and how you felt people were being racists.

You have history for it, you can deny it all you want. But I read your posts and defending the Australian visa system makes you racist.

That's a really unfair place to put the visas. Even if you get one there's a good chance you'll be crippled and a burden on their state.

Or is it some kind of ingenuity test? Like on those tacoty team building days when you have to try and not break the egg, but you learn the real challenge is to not smash the egg in Dave from sales's face because he a prick that speaks almost entirely in buzzwords.

It might've taken me nearly five years, but this made me laugh. A lot. I don't even work in such environments, yet know the sort of "Dave from sales" who needs an egg smashed in their face, or even a few tomatoes (still in the tin of course)...

Was it your gf who moved back to Australia from uk? If you want assistance I’m happy to help with visa advice. I think if you have years of work experience that can override the need for a degree.
Thank you.
Yes, she is currently quarantined in NZ, then moving to Sydney In Jan.
I will see how the next 6-12 months goes, but it's very appealing. I'm good at talking myself out of things and forget that most immigration policies are written to discourage a certain cut of applicants into which I do not fall.
I will definitely reach out if I go down that road. And when I visit! Where in OZ are you?

Thank you.
I will see how the next 6-12 months goes, but it's very appealing. I'm good at talking myself out of things and forget that most immigration policies are written to discourage a certain cut of applicants into which I do not fall.
I will definitely reach out if I go down that road. And when I visit! Where in OZ are you?

Melbourne but i did three years in Sydney and to be honest they were probably the best three years of my life. It was like being on one long holiday after five years of hating London. Despite the utter nonsense on this thread, the visa system here works. If you have a criminal record, major health issues or no GCSEs you’ll find it hard, but if you’re under 30? Working holiday visa is a good start, or if you and your GF have been together a year, that’s another route. Due to covid they're saying immigration has dropped from 2% a year to 0.2% so I expect they’ll be keen to attract people in 2021.

Thank you.

Hope it works out for you fella. Just make sure your not an "undesirable" ( will never get being able to talk about immigrants like that) and I hope you get in.

Melbourne but i did three years in Sydney and to be honest they were probably the best three years of my life. It was like being on one long holiday after five years of hating London. Despite the utter nonsense on this thread, the visa system here works. If you have a criminal record, major health issues or no GCSEs you’ll find it hard, but if you’re under 30? Working holiday visa is a good start, or if you and your GF have been together a year, that’s another route. Due to covid they're saying immigration has dropped from 2% a year to 0.2% so I expect they’ll be keen to attract people in 2021.
Cheers mate!
Sadly not under 30, I'm 38
And spousal won't be an option - the GF is now just a F.
It'll be interesting as Aussies and Kiwis seem to have flocked back, but who knows what they'll do post vaccine. Interesting times.

Back