• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dusan Vlahovic

It may just be clickbait speculation or designed to hurry us along, also wouldn’t Atletico also be limited signing wise die to the la Liga wage caps?

Something isn't right. Atletico have €999m debt. Much of it short term. They just sold 34% of the club to raise funds to meet some payments. They will also get money from the cvc deal.

Now their la liga cap is £217m (i believe). This includes wages for players and staff, plus amortization. It's difficult to find accurate information on what level they are. (Swiss ramble hasn't done a breakdown that i could see). But they've spent big on players over the last 5 years. €668m gross.

Spending €70m on a striker seems strange to me. Especially when la liga still doesn't have full stadiums due to covid.

Wow. Sketchy as fcuk. You wouldn't touch Vlahovic or Milenkovic with a barge pole right now. Maybe UEFA step in and find a way to override this devious arrangement.

And certainly any club buying one of these players would have to sever all ties to Ramadami and friends as part of the deal.

Last edited:
Wow. Sketchy as fcuk. You wouldn't touch Vlahovic or Milenkovic with a barge pole right now. Maybe UEFA step in and find a way to override this devious arrangement.

And certainly any club buying one of these players would have to sever all ties to Ramadami and friends as part of the deal.

Maybe we could recommend a certain CK66 agency to take over representation?

Paywall. What does it say?

Wasn't for me for some reason.

Basically when fiorentinas new owner took over the club, he noticed something strange. A contract with an agent that said if he brought them players. Even if they didn't buy them they still paid him. If they did buy them at some point the agent could agree to sell them. The club would have to agree to that price. Not only that but the agent was under investigation in spain for money laundering.

The agent ramdani controls all the players coming out of serbia and albania. Vlahovic and milenkovic are both named.

Wasn't for me for some reason.

Basically when fiorentinas new owner took over the club, he noticed something strange. A contract with an agent that said if he brought them players. Even if they didn't buy them they still paid him. If they did buy them at some point the agent could agree to sell them. The club would have to agree to that price. Not only that but the agent was under investigation in spain for money laundering.

The agent ramdani controls all the players coming out of serbia and albania. Vlahovic and milenkovic are both named.
Seems legit

People talking how easy it would be to replace players like Kane when we weren't able to replace simple guys like Walker or Eriksen. Harry leaving will be a big blow for us, we are selling the league's TOP scorer and assists and we HOPE the new guy will be as good. Hope strategy gets you mid table, while City getting PL proven high value home grown players gets you the title. We only have 2 or 3 high value players and we are selling one of them, our best. That's what this window is.
If this was 2017 when we were really challenging for the league, then I'd say no way we should sell. But we're a far cry from that team. We're a team that's rebuilding. And part of a rebuild means you sell some of your assets to bring in something new that will make you better down the line.

The smart teams know when to sell to maximize their value. Imagine, for example, if we had sold Eriksen in 2018 or Dele. That would have easily been £150 million. And being CL regulars at the time we could have attracted some serious talent to replace them and freshened up the squad. As I said in another post, we shouldn't be afraid to sell our best players. Small teams are. We're a big team now.

Equally do you see Chelsea, Liverpool, Emirates Marketing Project or United selling their best players?
Pool: Coutinho, Suarez
Chelsea: Hazard, Courtois
United: Lukaku, Ronaldo (and that was when they were good)
City: well they're about the only ones that haven't

So yeah, I have. And I'm sure I'm forgetting some. And we're not quite at those teams' level yet.

Something isn't right. Atletico have €999m debt. Much of it short term. They just sold 34% of the club to raise funds to meet some payments. They will also get money from the cvc deal.

Now their la liga cap is £217m (i believe). This includes wages for players and staff, plus amortization. It's difficult to find accurate information on what level they are. (Swiss ramble hasn't done a breakdown that i could see). But they've spent big on players over the last 5 years. €668m gross.

Spending €70m on a striker seems strange to me. Especially when la liga still doesn't have full stadiums due to covid.
I can’t work that out either
Their really skint and have loads of player related debt

Great news and all the blame should be on Emirates Marketing Project for making derisory bids.

Fingers crossed vlahovic flops at Emirates Marketing Project too :D

Great news and all the blame should be on Emirates Marketing Project for making derisory bids.

Fingers crossed vlahovic flops at Emirates Marketing Project too :D

We all know he will be a total success and that in 3 years time the narrative will be that Levy got it wrong, should have flogged the ageing carthorse Kane when he could and gone for the younger thoroughbred .... otherwise it wouldn't be part of the THFC story.

Gently Bentley. There's some serious agent shenanigans going on around Vlahovic. Whatever fee is paid to Fiorentina, it's only the tip of the iceberg. The fees to pay off the agent and, hopefully, get rid of him will probably cost more. Of course, City can afford it. But if Fiorentina are getting something like £50 million for him, the agent is likely getting a similar amount as well.

Gently Bentley. There's some serious agent shenanigans going on around Vlahovic. Whatever fee is paid to Fiorentina, it's only the tip of the iceberg. The fees to pay off the agent and, hopefully, get rid of him will probably cost more. Of course, City can afford it. But if Fiorentina are getting something like £50 million for him, the agent is likely getting a similar amount as well.

The President has now gone public and also said the price is €100m, presumably all done upon hearing city’s interest.

Love it :D

Back