• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Majority is protest for sake of protest

Much of it is thanks to the likes of British Brainwashing Corporation, Common Purpose indoctrination...Then there's Dianne Abbot's Stop Racism mob, Paul Mason and Owen Jones Guardian journo types.

The protestors can't even acknowledge their own hypocrisy. We've recently had the Saudi Royals and President Erdogan of Turkey visit London and not a peep from the hope not hate crowd.

Much of it is thanks to the likes of British Brainwashing Corporation, Common Purpose indoctrination...Then there's Dianne Abbot's Stop Racism mob, Paul Mason and Owen Jones Guardian journo types.

The protestors can't even acknowledge their own hypocrisy. We've recently had the Saudi Royals and President Erdogan of Turkey visit London and not a peep from the hope not hate crowd.

Whats laughable is people judge Trump on what he says which alot of the time is ridiculous granted rather than acknoweldge the fact he is not that bad a leader based on current results which is more important than a few quips about people loving him

Whats laughable is people judge Trump on what he says which alot of the time is ridiculous granted rather than acknoweldge the fact he is not that bad a leader based on current results which is more important than a few quips about people loving him

True, he's not a likeable guy to most, myself included. But for me he's not bombed the fudge out of another country like Obama and Cameron did with Libya, causing much of the mayhem on European borders we've seen since. Again, we heard nothing from the SJW back then.

My take on trump is basically he’s taking tinkle out of everything and everybody.
He is living his dream ‘look they really are that thick, some actually believe me!’

True, he's not a likeable guy to most, myself included. But for me he's not bombed the fudge out of another country like Obama and Cameron did with Libya, causing much of the mayhem on European borders we've seen since. Again, we heard nothing from the SJW back then.
Three months after taking office he authorized dropping the MOAB (mother of all bombs - https://www.cnn.com/2017/04/13/politics/afghanistan-isis-moab-bomb/index.html). He has continued America's drone strike programme (doubled in his first year in office - https://www.thebureauinvestigates.c...counterrorism-strikes-double-trump-first-year). The US still has ACTIVE DUTY troops (engaged in covert and overt operations in 177 countries. He is more actively supporting the Saudi's criminal and illegal battering of Yemen (an estimated 18 million people there need humanitarian aid).

This is not bombing, but it's also not great - he has separated kids from their parents and put them in cages, elected a supreme court nominee who will undoubtedly vote to repeal Roe vs Wade, has an avowed White Supremacist (Steven Miller) as a senior policy advisor, lies all the time (the Washington Post puts it at around 6.5 times a day - EVERY DAY). I could go on but I need a lie down.

My take on trump is basically he’s taking tinkle out of everything and everybody.
He is living his dream ‘look they really are that thick, some actually believe me!’

He's trying and succeeding in undermining controls on his power at home and abroad. He is doing this to enrich himself and his backers. He wants America to be an oligarchy like Russia.

Three months after taking office he authorized dropping the MOAB (mother of all bombs - https://www.cnn.com/2017/04/13/politics/afghanistan-isis-moab-bomb/index.html). He has continued America's drone strike programme (doubled in his first year in office - https://www.thebureauinvestigates.c...counterrorism-strikes-double-trump-first-year). The US still has ACTIVE DUTY troops (engaged in covert and overt operations in 177 countries. He is more actively supporting the Saudi's criminal and illegal battering of Yemen (an estimated 18 million people there need humanitarian aid).

This is not bombing, but it's also not great - he has separated kids from their parents and put them in cages, elected a supreme court nominee who will undoubtedly vote to repeal Roe vs Wade, has an avowed White Supremacist (Steven Miller) as a senior policy advisor, lies all the time (the Washington Post puts it at around 6.5 times a day - EVERY DAY). I could go on but I need a lie down.
And he breaks more records than Elton John, whatever the fudge that means.

He's trying and succeeding in undermining controls on his power at home and abroad. He is doing this to enrich himself and his backers. He wants America to be an oligarchy like Russia.

They are an oligarchy without Trump's help, "Citizens United" has seen to that. Most American politicians are owned by their donors and legislate accordingly.

Back