• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Doing a Leicester

milo

Jack L. Jones
If we were to see a surprise team break into the top four next season, who is best placed to do it?

My answer was serious believe it or not. I know they're a shambles at the moment but they've got some good attacking players and only missed out narrowly last season. Wouldn't be shocked if they got their act together.

TOTTENHAM !!!!!

Seriously. Okay it wouldn't quite be doing a Leicester but given the resources of th rest of the top six it would still be quite a coup.

AND WE CAN DO IT!

Chelsea and Arsenal wouldn’t be a suprise

You could argue that with Everton being willing to splash the cash they would get in a decent manager too so potentially them

Rafa could do something at Saudi Sportswashing Machine if he is given some money to spend

As @Bedfordspurs has already said, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, they have an effective defence. A clinical forward, or one hitting a purple patch like vardy did, might be all they need.

My answer was serious believe it or not. I know they're a shambles at the moment but they've got some good attacking players and only missed out narrowly last season. Wouldn't be shocked if they got their act together.

TOTTENHAM !!!!!

Seriously. Okay it wouldn't quite be doing a Leicester but given the resources of th rest of the top six it would still be quite a coup.

AND WE CAN DO IT!

None of those clubs are eligible for this discussion. We're looking outside the current top six.

The question was meant to be around which club would be best placed to be a surprise package now, rather than step on under the right circumstances.
Didn't Leicester have an injection of cash though? Or was it just the luck of picking up Kante, Mahrez and Vardy?

Back