• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

He just needs to show Jose some drive and desire in training on a daily basis, and then producing when on the pitch....

If not, then it seems a sad state of affairs that is likely to drag on for months. It's so hard to see who he could replace in the team.

He needs to work hard in training and take his chances when he gets them. If he performs well enough, Mourinho will find a way of getting him into the team.

Establishing himself in the European team may be a way of getting back in his groove and forcing Mourinho to make some difficult decisions.

Let's hope that it is so he can start on Thursday

With our numbers though, he's not gauranteed to start on thurs either. Say with go with Moura, Kane and Son today and they play most of the 90 mins. On Thurs, Bale and Vinicius are inked in, and then there's Bergwijn and Lamela, as well as Dele. I think you can only play 2 of them

His route back is such a simple one that's what's baffling.

Turn up to training, try your hardest. If in doubt do everything Kane and Son do.

With our numbers though, he's not gauranteed to start on thurs either. Say with go with Moura, Kane and Son today and they play most of the 90 mins. On Thurs, Bale and Vinicius are inked in, and then there's Bergwijn and Lamela, as well as Dele. I think you can only play 2 of them

That's why I said that he has to take his chances when he gets them and a way into the European side looks easier right now.

I said a page or so back that Dele needs to decide what his position is now that we don't play with a number 10. He could try and reestablish himself in one of the roles played by Ndombele or Lo Celso.

That's why I said that he has to take his chances when he gets them and a way into the European side looks easier right now.

I said a page or so back that Dele needs to decide what his position is now that we don't play with a number 10. He could try and reestablish himself in one of the roles played by Ndombele or Lo Celso.
That is his role now I think
He just needs to play there and play well enough to earn their place

I guess he isn't as composed, visionary or quick thinking as them there. I've never liked him in the middle third. I guess the emergence of Son forced Poch's hand a bit and that's why he broke up Kane/Alli up top. If Kane was injured I could see him playing a Firmino type role. If Son and Bale were fit that might work better than it did when we tried it last season when we had all the injuries.

Heaven forbid someone has interests outside if football in their lives. Could be a lot worse things for a young footballer to be in to.

He could spend his time doing extra coaching so as to learn when to release the ball. Doctors work 60 hours a week. This prick works like 15 same as some slapper on a council estate doing a cleaning job, hoping that one of the guys in canary wharf will marry her and make all her dreams come true.

Well Dele got to tell you your dreams wont come true unless you put in the hard miles laddie

He could spend his time doing extra coaching so as to learn when to release the ball. Doctors work 60 hours a week. This prick works like 15 same as some slapper on a council estate doing a cleaning job, hoping that one of the guys in canary wharf will marry her and make all her dreams come true.

Well Dele got to tell you your dreams wont come true unless you put in the hard miles laddie

It's not an either/or situation.

The seethe Alli doing a bit of fashion work a couple of years ago seems to generate in gammons is really something

Last edited:

Lamela could do the same tbh. He always releases the ball too late.

Also he is 24. Give the kid a chance.

Back