• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

What do I think it was?

You said you saw him berating two players -new ones at that- and suggested he was behaving inappropriately in a way which could’ve undermined their confidence. You also suggested it was “petulance” and “arrogance” which I wholeheartedly disagree with as I don’t think it was ‘that’/‘those’ at all

You said you saw him berating two players -new ones at that- and suggested he was behaving inappropriately in a way which could’ve undermined their confidence. You also suggested it was “petulance” and “arrogance” which I wholeheartedly disagree with as I don’t think it was ‘that’/‘those’ at all
Ah ok, must have just been him being a great guy trying to help the new players settle in and reach his high standards. Thanks for helping me understand what really happened.

They may be “new” to us on the pitch but these guys have been working in close proximity for a while now.

I’m sure they feel very comfortable with each other.

Not his best game but the guy looked knackered and with our suspensions he had to start. As for him having a go at other players i really did not see that at all, i have no problem if any of our players who are not doing it get a reminder from team mates that they need to do better, it happens in every game and i see no more then that.

Not his best game but the guy looked knackered and with our suspensions he had to start. As for him having a go at other players i really did not see that at all, i have no problem if any of our players who are not doing it get a reminder from team mates that they need to do better, it happens in every game and i see no more then that.

It's a little bit rich though coming from the very player who needed to do better yesterday.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

It's a little bit rich though coming from the very player who needed to do better yesterday.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Good point, however i believe every player should gee other players if they are not putting the EFFORT in. Every player can have a bad game but that should not stop them from giving their all ( good or bad) and we do see that at times from a few players.

Ah ok, must have just been him being a great guy trying to help the new players settle in and reach his high standards. Thanks for helping me understand what really happened.

I simply disagreed with you. Is that OK? Besides, I evidently failed to “help you understand” anything because you still believe you’re right hahahahaha!!!:D

I simply disagreed with you. Is that OK? Besides, I evidently failed to “help you understand” anything because you still believe you’re right hahahahaha!!!:D
Of course it’s OK to disagree with me mate. And you did help me understand a different perspective to what I interpreted from what I witnessed from the game.
I still don’t think him being ‘maxed out’ was an excuse for the behaviour that I still believe I witnessed, nor should there be any connection to said behaviour and the team selection, however if I misinterpreted his actions in the first place then there’s nothing else to discuss (I’m not going to trawl through the footage again!)

Of course it’s OK to disagree with me mate. And you did help me understand a different perspective to what I interpreted from what I witnessed from the game.
I still don’t think him being ‘maxed out’ was an excuse for the behaviour that I still believe I witnessed, nor should there be any connection to said behaviour and the team selection, however if I misinterpreted his actions in the first place then there’s nothing else to discuss (I’m not going to trawl through the footage again!)

Fair enough my friend, we move on in the hope Dele gets to play his best position NYD and do what he does best! COYS!

JM - Alli relationship will be interesting to watch. Alli's a good kid but I sense his arrogance gets the better of him sometimes.

Remember when Mourinho was being praised for playing in his right position.
In the last 5 games he's played him in a three man central, on the left and in a two man midfield.
The goals and assists have gone and people are back having a go at him.

Back