• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

I’m not knocking what he’s getting up to but he does open himself up to the tinkle being ripped out of him. I teach sixth formers who would think streaming yourself playing video games is beyond cringeworthy.

Anyhow, better than being down the pub, I suppose.
I know what you are saying but trust me this is good for his brand, images rights, and wallet. He plays a game for living don't forget.

They play some of these video games for really big buck now - old people.

There is a fully professional FIFA league?

They play some of these video games for really big buck now - old people.

There is a fully professional FIFA league?
It is big bucks.

Isn't there an e-sports idea being floated for NHWL? Surely Dele and and few of the other Spurs boys playing would be a draw for that sort of thing.

Kane, Tripps and Dele played with Twitch's biggest streamer Ninja and this part of the video they mention the Arsenal score last night and Alli has to warm them that they are live lol.

Some part of me imagines that professional footballers always watch football whoever it’s on tv. (Obviously they don’t as they have better things to do).
But there’s something satisfying to know that playing a video game takes precedence over watching Woolwich in a European semi final.
And I want to know what Trippier would have said.

83933189-B3BB-49A2-94B5-0748AED5A121.png

Now some will think it’s ok some will think whatever but this is why we haven’t got gutsy players. Always concentrating on their image, or social media and money rather than focusing on football. Yes it’s good that he’s doing something other than football but save the social media until after we’ve got 4th.

He's no Barry Venison
702f71225a5608ecb5678a643dd651a5.png

Back