• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dating sites...

DHSF

Les Ferdinand
Was on way home today and the tube had an advert for match.com where you can use it free of charge for three days.

Just registered and so many fudgein questions - surely it takes the fun out of getting to know someone? the excitement and the surprise of enjoying each others company etc.

There are some real hotties BUT I cant bring myself to chat to anyone. Not because of the stigma attached to 'online dating' but I just feel it takes away from the excitement and I cant be 'bothered' etc.

Anyone else use such sites etc?

Nice work. The ads have gone mental

2wbrthk.png

i got rejected from Match.com cos my profile didnt meet the criteria - what the fudge?

I think they rejected me cos I didnt fudgein tick boxes - ****s. I just said 'id rather not say' ****s.

Anyways im chatting away. I have three days to chat up as many women, get as many numbers and hopefully get some sex goin on.

Seem like a rip off, pay ?ú80 for 6 months with no guarantee of any success from the site. I've looked at the sites before and quickly decided not to join the sites.

Seem like a rip off, pay ?ú80 for 6 months with no guarantee of any success from the site. I've looked at the sites before and quickly decided not to join the sites.

Thats why im trying to get through the site in three days - its free for three days.

I think they rejected me cos I didnt fudgein tick boxes - ****s. I just said 'id rather not say' ****s.

Anyways im chatting away. I have three days to chat up as many women, get as many numbers and hopefully get some sex goin on.

Sounds like you don't want a dating site though...

http://www.benaughty.co.uk/

looks far more like what you need.

Thanks, might give it a look in, if they think their servers can take the weight of emails that will be coming my way.

Back