• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

Looks like @LemonadeMoney 's Hitler gag was redacted! Shame I was going to post an image in keeping
GG censorship!

Trying one more time to keep this thread on topic, otherwise I will start to behave like an authoritarian state!!!

If Daniel Levy were a famous historical figure, who would he be? I'll kick off with Napoleon (he at least has a Napoleonic complex, no?)
Mike Ashley.

Pre season in the next few days and it looks like a poor start with very late changes to management structure and no changes to the players (when there are some obvious outgoings) .

Appreciate that there is an order to things, but it looks like the first half of the new season will be a time for assessment.

IMO we will be fortunate to improve on last season and we had all that time from Mourinho's sacking 3 months ago!

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Last edited:
Pre season in the next few days and it looks like a poor start with very late changes to management structure and no changes to the players (when there are some obvious outgoings) .

Appreciate that there is an order to things, but it looks like the first half of the new season will be a time for assessment.

IMO we will be fortunate to improve on last season and we had all that time from Mourinho's sacking 3 months ago!

Optimism (fueled only by hope and not facts) says you're wrong.
Realism says you're being practical and accurate.
Back into my optimistic, happy bubble it is then (if only for sanity!)...:D

Management is in before the pre-season and a big chunk of the players aren't there yet, so the management changes being late won't have any impact.
International tournaments were on so no real transfer business by anyone as yet, but that's starting to change now. Lets see what happens in the next
couple of weeks on that front before hitting the panic button

Back