• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cryptocurrency

Vechain will be worth a fortune in a few years time.

Got a nice sized bag of that when you said it was a good buy, think it's almost doubled since then so cheers for that one. Buying extra little bits of it here and there. Some people reckon it will be over $1 in a year.

My problem is FOMO and just getting the hang of the market - easy to buy something and it's 10-20% down the next day but that's nothing in crypto. Apart from that it's not too disimilar to shares, research a good company with a good product, leadership and roadmap then buy in and wait. Though it's still gutting watching other coins double or triple while you're going down.

Got a nice sized bag of that when you said it was a good buy, think it's almost doubled since then so cheers for that one. Buying extra little bits of it here and there. Some people reckon it will be over $1 in a year.

$1, fudge I hope so, its like £0.08 at the moment !!

£1 should be easily hit. I truly think it can reach £3 like it did before. But if the community decide to burn coins as a few have suggested they will vote for then those coins start going much much further up and we would get to change our families history and move up a class level.

Well to be fair this was just reading on Reddit who hype everything but it does look a legit project. The graph goes up nice and steady, all the crappy stuff has insane rises and drops every couple of weeks.

Stick some money into NMR or MATIC, do it quick though if you want a short term return.

Long term then XLM.

Far too late for XRP unless you go big.

Apologies if this has been done before but can someone please guide me on purchasing Vechaon in the UK? I want in. I’m on coinbase and signed up to Kraken but it’s not supported by either as far as I can see.

Apologies if this has been done before but can someone please guide me on purchasing Vechaon in the UK? I want in. I’m on coinbase and signed up to Kraken but it’s not supported by either as far as I can see.

I got it through Binance but had to buy USDT on there first then USDT to VET.

Back