• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cristian Romero

So does anyone know how this was structured? I read somewhere that It's spread over five years.
Also read that Kulu's 15 appearances and getting Champions league has triggered a buy clause, I don't remember seeing anything saying this before.
No idea… guess we won’t find out
And with Kulu the talk now is we have an option on when we buy him
So other clubs will say it’s a loan… we know it’s a buy deal but one we control

I see he was fit enough to start for Argentina this evening

Was a little stressed that he got thrown strait into a 90 minute final, but .. seems it ended well

kv7f2lbiu2391.jpg

Great that he's back fit. Was wondering a couple weeks ago whether his injury would become one like Skipp's never-ending recoveries

Alan Hansen and Socrates rolled into one. We wouldn't have got near top 4 without him. For Romero fans this is best vid I have found so far which demos his aggression, anticipation, positional sense, calmness and passing.

What a tackle to start the video off with :eek::D

That balance of calmness and aggression is quite something, there's a fine balance that Cuti has got exactly right, too far either way and he'd be overly reckless or passive which certainly isn't the case. I'm not one to bring up Poch a huge amount but I'm sure he'd absolutely love Romero.

Appreciate the love in but I'm sure the coaching staff have seen his occasional switching off at set pieces which they'll no doubt be working on him with. Fingers crossed he doesn't have anything like the injury issues he had this season, such a key player for us in such little time.

The guy is a fudging monster, such an odd combination, silky, unhurried skills and yet loves the physical/crunching side of the game.

No idea how we got this guy with Nuno as a manager and playing in the Europa Conference, some top clubs brick the bed on this one.

Only thing with this guy is injuries. he goes in hard and risks himself as much as the opposition. (unlike those cowardly tackles that pose only a threat to the tackled).

The guy is a fudging monster, such an odd combination, silky, unhurried skills and yet loves the physical/crunching side of the game.

No idea how we got this guy with Nuno as a manager and playing in the Europa Conference, some top clubs brick the bed on this one.
This. I can't believe there wasn't a line forming to sign him. I don't particularly enjoy the defensive side of games, but watching this guy defend is as good as watching a worldie. You see the ball coming to an opposition player and Cuti isn't even in the frame and boom half a second later he pops up from the side of the screen and wins the ball. Or how he dispossesses player when you think they have the ball firmly out of his reach. And his ball skills, just amazing. Has to be one of the top 5 all around defenders in the world right now and he's still only 24.

This signing turned my immediate skepticism of Paratici (remember reading about how things weren't always so rosy at Juve when he first arrived here) into tepid optimism. After the January window, that optimism grew and if he continues to have a good summer window, I might have to get a shirt with his name on it. One more CB that's as impactful as Romero and hopefully that means we can at least cruise into the CL places next season.

He's ready. Him and Kane have the best passing range and vision in the squad. We need the other CBs to learn and apply. Imagine the threat of initiating an attack through a crowd of players across the back three.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Fapatalk
I'm so used to CBs that can't dribble or pass that everytime I see him do either it makes me nervous!

Back