• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Crap food you like but shouldn't

I eat quite healthily, mainly because I've banned sugar. All sugar. Even a trace in the list of ingredients is out, eliminating most processed food. Even fruit juice and dried fruits are verboten.

Might need a twelve-step group soon for cashew nuts and Nairn's cheese oatcakes, though.

You don't miss a bit of chocolate? Is fresh fruit allowed?

Fresh fruit is fine. I’ve successfully convinced myself that I don’t miss chocolate. Either I’m very persuasive or I’m easily fooled.

Mixing fat and sugar is a human invention, but look at the results! If a desert is stunning, I'll happily eat sugar and fat :) Probably should deal with my penchant for afternoon chocolate or cake to go with a cup of tea, especially when working.

Took on a vegan employee recently. She is passionate about food and how poorly we treat animals. What do you do about meat these days? Long gone are the days, where we eat an animal that's been running around the fields for years. Is lamb better than chicken as it runs about, rather than sits in a box eating hormones? Do you avoid farmed fish becuase of documented health concerns? I need more insight and a philosphie for eating meat.

Mixing fat and sugar is a human invention, but look at the results! If a desert is stunning, I'll happily eat sugar and fat :) Probably should deal with my penchant for afternoon chocolate or cake to go with a cup of tea, especially when working.

Took on a vegan employee recently. She is passionate about food and how poorly we treat animals. What do you do about meat these days? Long gone are the days, where we eat an animal that's been running around the fields for years. Is lamb better than chicken as it runs about, rather than sits in a box eating hormones? Do you avoid farmed fish becuase of documented health concerns? I need more insight and a philosphie for eating meat.
Or you need a handy P45 and a celebratory bacon sandwich...? ;)

We'll all be eating lab-grown meat as soon as they figure out how to mass produce it IMO.

Back