• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

CL Round of 16 Draw: Dortmund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure Barcelona away as a group decider is a good running order!
Especially with Inter's easiest home game on the same night. We will need to have knocked Inter out by then.

As long as we've qualified by then, doesn't matter ;)

As Real Madrid showed, finishing top of the group don't mean sh1t. (Though I'd still like us to finish top haha).

Great stuff, thankfully one of the lads who works in travel does all our bookings so i do not have the aggro.

I’m well versed with it but the way the airline stake a booking and then “chuck it out” when it comes to paying (so the can increase again) is scandalous

Any Idea what the allocation is likely to be?
Demand will be high so will require mega LPs I guess.

They gave Pool 4800 but tha was over 10 years ago

No idea TBH but I’ve got a decent amount of points and we have lads with a lot who do t do away European games wh we can use

Good draw. Would maybe have preferred a team that we could do a good bit of rotation against but otherwise we're not travelling too much, one great team, one historically great team that perhaps isn't as great as the name suggests and PSV.

Would hope we cn still get through the group!

Group B
Barcelona, Tottenham, PSV Eindhoven, Internazionale

Tottenham, having negotiated a brutal group in 2017-18, found the draw no easier this time. They will still wonder just how they managed to lose to Juventus in the round of 16 last season when they dominated for all but about half an hour of the tie. The key is to process that experience and develop, just as last season they improved on the year before, but that will be far from straightforward.

Increasingly, the ideology-led approach of Barcelona seems to be fading, as they become just another club signing top players. Despite the arrival of Malcom and Arturo Vidal, this does not necessarily look a stronger Barça than the side that lost in the quarter-final last season. Inter are in yet more transition. Having made a series of intriguing signings, bringing in the likes of Radja Nainggolan, Kwadwo Asamoah and Stefan de Vrij, they have begun by taking just a point from two winnable home games. PSV, meanwhile, are under an inexperienced manager in Mark van Bommel.

Prediction 1 Barcelona; 2 Tottenham; 3 Inter; 4 PSV

Star player Lionel Messi (Barcelona)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back