• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Re: LVG

If you're getting tired of everything about him why start a new thread on him where it will be discussed

I'm just waiting for the bubble to burst, as it always does with LVG, in tears ...then it's a whole new rebuilding story for Man U again. And hopefully we will have our new stadium, a stable team and coach by then, keeping them out of the top four.

I'm just waiting for the bubble to burst, as it always does with LVG, in tears ...then it's a whole new rebuilding story for Man U again. And hopefully we will have our new stadium, a stable team and coach by then, keeping them out of the top four.
I think that LVG will have fallen out with everyone and moved on long before our stadium is finished.

i'm looking forward to when they play chelsea - Van Gaal and Mourinho throwing barbs at each other \o/

Firstly, I genuinely don’t care if this comes across as RAWKISH, or melodramatic, or anything like that, because it’s the truth, and I’m angry.

This is something that I didn’t want to write, but more importantly this is something I didn’t think I would have to write. I was sure we’d win this game, this team has what all the other great teams of the past have had, desire. We deserved better than this, we deserved better than a poor pass from Evans, we deserved better than 3-0.
When we’ve won the Carling Cup before, we’ve had to overcome adversary, we’ve had to split oceans apart to manage to get what we as a football club deserve. Success, trophies, respect. Sure we’ve had to overcome some dodgy decisions, but I can’t think of a single decision that has not only managed to place us at a massive disadvantage numerically, tactically, and in a purely 1-0 point of view. This destroyed the night, it was genuinely an awful, awful decision that has knocked us out of the Carling Cup, simple as that Johnny.

However, what makes this club great is the fact that nothing keeps us down, not the Munich Air Disaster, not our best players leaving, not financial instability, and certainly not a decision that a **** referee has made against us to hand a tie to an undeserving team. We will come back. We will win more European Cups, and what makes it better than the bitter tears of our rivals, is the fact that we know that we fully deserve all the success that we have had, do have, and will continue to have in the future.
This, like all other bits of tragedy, misfortune, and injustices will do nothing but make us stronger, and when we lift the Premier League next, we’ll look back and smile at tonight, because we know that it’s driven us on to bigger things. It’s a typical Manchester United cliché, but it’s 100% true. We’ll never die.

We are Manchester United. And we do believe.

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/before-we-start-e-rioting.395419/

648x_13197743.jpg

michael-grigg_3017784b.jpg

a4d48bec-e289-4732-a83f-ea19445bd6b8-620x372.jpeg

b17c9c77-8fa0-4ee5-ae91-905da236c696-620x372.jpeg

Louis Van Gaal:

"You don't have to forget we have 9 injuries and we have a very young team. I have seen them trying to do their best."

"You have to analyze the problem. You have to take your measures and I've done that. I think the changes were good."

"If you watch the goals they scored, we made mistakes at the wrong moment. At key moments."

"[Di Maria] will contribute very much in our way of playing. He's also a creative player. I can change the system with him."

He needs to change it. What formation did they play tonight? 3-5-2 as Arry showed at the lane on Sunday is not the formation for this league.

De Gea
Rafael - Jones - Evans - Shaw
Carrick - Herrera
di Maria - Rooney - Mata
van Persie​

team should just be similar to this.

Back