• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

spurspinter1

Paul Stalteri
1240155_10151669364423505_1823064411_n.jpg

We are delighted to announce that we have reached agreement with Ajax for the transfer of Christian Eriksen.

The attacking midfielder, capped 37 times by his country, enjoyed great success during his time in Amsterdam, winning three consecutive Dutch league championships between 2011 and 2013, as well as being named Dutch Football Talent of the Year and Ajax Talent of the Year in 2011.

He was also voted Danish Football Player of the Year that same year.

Christian Eriksen - Confirmed

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 17s
We are delighted to announce that we have reached agreement with Ajax for the transfer of Christian Eriksen #THFC pic.twitter.com/ElUyojSiPn

Re: Christian Eriksen - Confirmed

Fantastic!! This guy is the epitome of a Spurs player. Silky

He's going to be a flop. No real reason why, I just think at least one summer signing will flop and my money is on Eriksen.

Oh my ****ing GHod I cannot believe this window!

You know what to do Hudd!

He's going to be a flop. No real reason why, I just think at least one summer signing will flop and my money is on Eriksen.

I don't see a signing like this getting enough game time. Would agree with you for this reason. Or..

With Lamela, Siggurdsson, Townsend, Chadli, Holtby and Lennon. Someone is off in my mind. It won't be an incoming. Holtby has been here 6 months so won't be him and we turned down a move for Sig in Jan so it's unlikely to be him..

That leaves Lennon and Townsend. So most likely Lennon is off if we have bought him.

Mine was in first but yeah that's cool....;)

He is a player I have wanted to see in a Spurs shirt for a long time, crazy crazy window and will surely mean some more outgoings. Excited to see him this season, can't say I watched too much of him last season but I think he'll do well.

Lamela....Eriksen...Soldado....Seems a while since Dempsey doesn't it (no offense to him but I just see these new players as a level above)

Chadli, a flop? Get out of here, for me he's been our best signing behind Paulinho so far.

Back