• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Hands up in error, I'm shocked by how publicly bad relations are and it looks unsalvageable. Thought it may have been much ado about nothing from the media but seems a bad move all round (apart from our perspective)

374.png

Could anyone see him coming back to us and getting into the team now that it’s setup to play the way it is?

No
But he was a brilliant player
He could fit in but he needs a club where he starts every game now
I think this too. I see parallels with Sanchez where he went from being the player the this team mates look to to make something happen, to having a downturn in form linked to being unsettled but the trajectory must continuing after getting the move. It wouldn’t be the biggest surprise if we did have him back on extremely favourable terms, maybe a loan to buy but I think he’s struggle be on our bench and then be expected to change games. He needs to get his mojo back and whilst there may be something said for a familiar environment and faces that could come with a sense of failure and maybe some ribbing that would not help his fragile confidence. His next move will have to be motivated by getting the right club and may require a paycut too.

Prime Eriksen would definitely challenge for a starting spot for us. We’re better as a squad now, though, so he wouldn’t be starting as many games as he did previously for us.

He's a brilliant player with the perfect work ethic for a Mourinho team, and we know he can do the business for us. I would be happy to have him back in the squad if he was properly motivated to play for us, but I'm pretty sure that won't happen.

Prime Eriksen would definitely challenge for a starting spot for us. We’re better as a squad now, though, so he wouldn’t be starting as many games as he did previously for us.

He's a brilliant player with the perfect work ethic for a Mourinho team, and we know he can do the business for us. I would be happy to have him back in the squad if he was properly motivated to play for us, but I'm pretty sure that won't happen.

Could not agree more with all those points.

When was prime whiskey last playing... 2 years ago probably now
He was outstanding for us but hasn’t been that player and the Sanchez reference from @MKSpur is quite relevant IMO

That would be the point -> Prime Eriksen, no one knows if that player exists anymore

PEH +Eriksen behind one of Ndombele/Lo Celso with the 3 we have in front .. could be tasty ..

Not going to happen (no doubt we would do it for a bargain) but expect Inter to try to rinse someone else and Eriksen not to want to admit his error ..

Back