• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 21/22

Ah lads, Pep is a great manager. He's made some massive mistakes in the CL over the years but City have been more dominant under him than ever before and played unbelievably good football.

They've underachieved in the CL but it's a tough competition to win.

They were literally talking on commentary about how it was a Liverpool v City final and how was the right final as if it was full time when there was still a good few minutes left. I remember thinking I hope they get shown up here.

At least we have a team to support for the final….

That was bloody brilliant. Most of that City were playing a different sport! Real are for me a horrible club but winning? Just what they do. Pep? When I'm not fired up with the disgust of the whole City thing, He's a pretty special person, I think the frustration comes when He's made out to be some kind of infallible GHod. Is Real winning tonight much better? Not by much but City? Get fudged, it's bloody funny you can't win the Champions league with unlimited money, ha ha ha.

Ah lads, Pep is a great manager. He's made some massive mistakes in the CL over the years but City have been more dominant under him than ever before and played unbelievably good football.

They've underachieved in the CL but it's a tough competition to win.
Bloody funny though! As someone said above, commentary were creaming themselves over the final, turns out the fat lady was in Madrid and singing her beautiful lungs out, football? Bloody brilliant!

Bloody funny though! As someone said above, commentary were creaming themselves over the final, turns out the fat lady was in Madrid and singing her beautiful lungs out, football? Bloody brilliant!

Yeah it is hilarious. Was watching it on Irish tv so missed the BT love in. I did chuckle at the bbc website though. No shortage of “this is why we have the best league in the world” and “it’s great to see these two great English teams in the final” type of texts.

I have a City supporting mate who I feel a bit sorry for. He’s been there to League 1 and back and he’s gutted. But I’m mainly disappointed as I think this makes it easier for Liverpool. Still, as you say, it’s funny. If we did what City did tonight, we’d get destroyed by everyone.

Yeah it is hilarious. Was watching it on Irish tv so missed the BT love in. I did chuckle at the bbc website though. No shortage of “this is why we have the best league in the world” and “it’s great to see these two great English teams in the final” type of texts.

I have a City supporting mate who I feel a bit sorry for. He’s been there to League 1 and back and he’s gutted. But I’m mainly disappointed as I think this makes it easier for Liverpool. Still, as you say, it’s funny. If we did what City did tonight, we’d get destroyed by everyone.
It might just be worth the laugh to see the baleforce meltdown :D

Back