• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2020/21

Rashford was excellent and Greenwood is not shoddy!
United were awful in the entire first half. Created NOTHING and had 36% posession. Only created on counters, after Rashford and Fernandes came on, and Leipzig were pushing up and chasing the game.
That tells me three things, united are brick when they are not allowed to counter, and utter brick without Rashford and Fernandes. They are overly reliant on their 1st XI.

United were awful in the entire first half. Created NOTHING and had 36% posession. Only created on counters, after Rashford and Fernandes came on, and Leipzig were pushing up and chasing the game.
That tells me three things, united are brick when they are not allowed to counter, and utter brick without Rashford and Fernandes. They are overly reliant on their 1st XI.

I think you are OTT here. RBL were well beaten and did little. Hard to believe they are top of the Bundesliga.

It's a great result, it keeps Solskjaer in the job until the new year.

Sergio Ramos with his 100th goal for Real Madrid!!
100 goals as a defender! He's a clam, but a very very good player. Hard to think of many better in his position.

Erling Braut Haaland continues his incredible goal scoring record! Two more today, so far, and he now 14 goals in 11 champions league games! Insane!

Erling Braut Haaland continues his incredible goal scoring record! Two more today, so far, and he now 14 goals in 11 champions league games! Insane!

How old is he? Still 19? Going to break all sorts of records and could go down as one of the best strikers of all time.

Back