1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Please read this post: https://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/fund-raising-for-jeremy-yermiyahu.10542/
    Dismiss Notice

CBD & Supplements Thread

Discussion in 'Randomination' started by markysimmo, 21 Nov 2020.

1. djp82

djp82 Gudni Bergsson

I had a physio who was in to holistic stuff. I was seeing her for a bad back acupuncture was used. I think it worked well to.

Danishfurniturelover likes this.
  2. djp82

djp82 Gudni Bergsson

I used to love to smoke. But as the CBD was breed out of the product to create more potent THC strains it began to disagree upstairs.

Hard to find stuff that’s got a nice balance between the two.

I do find CBD does have the calming effects that I enjoyed from smoking. You don’t get that body feeling tho . It’s all in the head. Calm and clear.

3. spurspinter1

spurspinter1 Mauricio Taricco

Yeah smoking a mix of THC alongside CBD so it's not a total headfudge in the long run is a good idea and more economical (plus less tobacco)

Pro MMA fighters take it post work out, not to feel a buzz but due to it de stressing the muscles....I'm not debating it, it's a component of it but more of your indica CBD stuff obviously.

Problem with weed is, not everyone else is as stoned as you are so they don't get how simple stuff is, and how it could be much more mutually enjoyable with a bit more love and that :D

4. djp82

djp82 Gudni Bergsson

400%. I have a friend who smokes and adds CBD flower to balance it out and it works he mixes it 50/50 as suffered with the head fudge to but says it is much nicer.To be fair I gave up smoming Fags and puff so don’t want to go back that route.

Again CBD I feel it does work for me. I do know of people who say otherwise.

spurspinter1 likes this.
  5. SteveAWOL

SteveAWOL Cecil Poynton

Same, had problems with IBS and underwent an endoscopy a few years back after which the consultant recommended I take probiotics whilst she also tried to explain about the gut-brain axis.

6. markysimmo

markysimmo Johnny nice-tits

djp82 likes this.
  7. djp82

djp82 Gudni Bergsson

8. Bullet

Bullet Ian Walker

spurspinter1 likes this.
  9. markysimmo

markysimmo Johnny nice-tits

They will be well hidden away

10. Bullet

Bullet Ian Walker

You must have quite a large cupboard filled with all these sweets, inflatables, toys, S&M props, lube, videos, DVDs...

11. Danishfurniturelover

Danishfurniturelover the prettiest spice girl

Lube should always be kept in the fridge, otherwise it has a tendency to thicken.

12. spurspinter1

Still spreading love and understanding in every thread I see :eek: drugs are bad mmkay

If this is the supplements thread, does that go for muscle recovery / growth kind of stuff too?

Don't tend to fudge with the powders toooo much but make a mean natural protein shake (steady...), creatine however seems to really help particularly with a body weight regime due to the whole 'rona thing.

Some pineapple express bud arriving over the next couple of days, along with a gram or two of hash and some isolate; the powder is super convenient for throwing in to shakes and things :p

13. SteveAWOL

SteveAWOL Cecil Poynton

Dunno if it’s due to this thread and Google’s algorithm but a somewhat pertinent suggestion on my YouTube feed...

14. Bullet

Bullet Ian Walker

Yes indeed, I was showing compassion and caring for Mark's kids. He understands that.

spurspinter1 likes this.
  15. spurspinter1

I'm sure he's glad you mentioned it.

Picking on any autistic people lately?

16. Danishfurniturelover

Danishfurniturelover the prettiest spice girl

https://weedstrainsuk.com/product/buy-bliss-200mg-thc-edibles-uk/

These things were stunning.

Our friends who get cannabis oil with thc in it for her wife who has stage 3 cancer and has for 4 years. Well they have now got me some from their professor friend for me. Has done a batch up specifically for my health issues. So will be taking 2 drops a night and 2 a morning.

17. djp82

djp82 Gudni Bergsson

Did you try the THC edibles ? 20 MG per dose that would get you pretty baked if you are new to THC.

There’s some pretty extensive studies taking place on THC and oils for cancer treatment and pain management. Hope it helps your friend and yourself in some way.

Also have you purchased from that site ? They any good ?

18. LemonadeMoney

LemonadeMoney Chris Perry

That's cheap if they're the real deal?