• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Carlos Vinicius

I think JJ has been a little harsh on him in the commentary tonight. He hasn’t had the best of games today but overall, from what I’ve seen I think its totally a confidence thing as his touches/vision in previous games show he has quality.

I’m very excited for what’s to come from him once he’s fully settled and feeling confident to play in this team.

I think JJ has been a little harsh on him in the commentary tonight. He hasn’t had the best of games today but overall, from what I’ve seen I think its totally a confidence thing as his touches/vision in previous games show he has quality.

I’m very excited for what’s to come from him once he’s fully settled and feeling confident to play in this team.

Totally agree, so many promising signs for me.. JJ was moaning like a little turd.

I agree, JJ is begining to be the same as a lot of co-commentators who just talk brick for the sake of it. Pity really because when he first became a pundit he was a breath of fresh air among all the others who were doing the job.

JJ said something like 'its early days, got to give him a chance'

But had picked holes in him since he'd been on.:rolleyes:
He had a chance, missed it and now he’s fair game!

Tbh I think the miss affected him, I was a little concerned he wasn’t pressing that much from the start form a sub. Also he is quite one footed but it’s very early days and he did show better link up play in the previous games.

He had a chance, missed it and now he’s fair game!

Tbh I think the miss affected him, I was a little concerned he wasn’t pressing that much from the start form a sub. Also he is quite one footed but it’s very early days and he did show better link up play in the previous games.

He missed a couple of clear chances -one was him just not reading the pace of pass properly- but I see a player in there. I think he will come good, he is in and around it, plus he's definitely raw and learning.

It will help him a lot when people start playing early balls and cut out some of the fancy stuff, I cant remember when I've seen us try so many blind passes and little flicks a long with passing through the eye of a needle. KISS!

What with some of the posts in here of "he holds up the ball well" "he needs time to adjust" "its about confidence" i am getting Bobby Soldado and Vinnie Jansen vibes. :D

I don't have any doubts on his talent and skill

His biggest challenge, and I suspect Sanchez's too, is their English - communication is key with players around you, other aspects of the game such as habits and runs you'll pick up with time playing together

Back