• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

CANCELLED ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Leyton Orient***

I would imagine if they can get 16 registered players out they will have to play

Lasagne-gate sets a precedent from that perspective, however there will be the concern that their 16 really are all free from covid and whether someone on our side catches it

Seems a thoroughly sensible thing for the PL clubs to do. But there should be a more equitable process in place across the leagues.

If it is cancelled I hope there’s a way something can be done for that Justin Edinburgh fund at least.....
x2. The club should chuck a few quid at it as I’m sure we’d have paid 100k for a walkover due to the fixture congestion.

x2. The club should chuck a few quid at it as I’m sure we’d have paid 100k for a walkover due to the fixture congestion.

I'm sure we would through something in the kitty for that. As someone said earlier, them conceding a bye in return for us sending a decent team to their place for a friendly next summer would make sense, though it does open up the system for abuse (though this is a pretty exceptional case). Playing the game tomorrow might cost them money given the empty stadium (cant imagine tv money is much) whereas a full house for decent friendly would be worth it for them

Back