1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Please read this post: https://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/fund-raising-for-jeremy-yermiyahu.10542/
    Dismiss Notice

BurgerKing deliver!!

Discussion in 'Randomination' started by Superhudd, 20 Feb 2015.

1. Superhudd

Superhudd Simon Davies

2. Danishfurniturelover

Danishfurniturelover the prettiest spice girl

ffs

Got my weight down after it had got up to 14 stone now 12 stone 10. Fighting fit for the spring cycle races and boom, why must they put this temptation in front of me.

I am going to an Indian wedding this evening in Crawley(where is the old fag) love Indian food, not so keen on the wedding but hey ho some poor dingdong wants to ruin his life who am I to stop him. Dreading what the scales will say tomorrow.

3. monkeybarry

monkeybarry John Lacy

Jesus - that must taste like crap when it arrives and probably all over the box.

4. DHSF

DHSF Les Ferdinand

In Egypt they deliver actually they all deliver - KFC, Hardee's, Mcdonalds, Pizza Hut etc etc etc everyone fudging delivers and usually in about 20 mins. Does it taste crap? Ocassionally yep but most of the time its warm etc due to the containers theyre stored in while being delivered.

I always wondered why they dont deliver here in the UK- I suppose because when the food cools down it has an adverse impact on the taste

5. Trixster

Trixster Ben Thatcher

6. Baleforce

Baleforce Mel Hopkins

I'm sure it's only a central London thing but maccas do it, there are a few billboards at Oxford circus station

7. markysimmo

markysimmo Johnny nice-tits

8. Trixster

Trixster Ben Thatcher

Lol yes, and believe it or not takeaway is probs for the best lol..
    Hooters should only ever be visited in the States