• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bundesliga Bonestroker Thread

So I've watched more bundesliga than I had done before since it's return but I'm still trying to settle on my german team. Anyone give me some pointers?

Big current three are no goes - fudge Bayern Munich, Dortmund way too hyped and whilst energy drink FC play evidently great football, they're still energy drink fc...

SC Freiburg would be there 100% if it weren't for the hideous amount of red on their home kit..They've got a cool vibe with managers sticking around for record lengths of time and it being the generally sunny part of the country.

I watched the Shalke game today and I wonder if they are a contender. From what I picked up from the game they've been on a awful run, lost pretty much their entire first XI but put in a gutsy performance against Leverkusen with a load of youngsters today.

Maybe Hamburg are a good shout for the VDV connection but red shorts, again, just awful.

So I've watched more bundesliga than I had done before since it's return but I'm still trying to settle on my german team. Anyone give me some pointers?

Big current three are no goes - fudge Bayern Munich, Dortmund way too hyped and whilst energy drink FC play evidently great football, they're still energy drink fc...

SC Freiburg would be there 400% if it weren't for the hideous amount of red on their home kit..They've got a cool vibe with managers sticking around for record lengths of time and it being the generally sunny part of the country.

I watched the Shalke game today and I wonder if they are a contender. From what I picked up from the game they've been on a awful run, lost pretty much their entire first XI but put in a gutsy performance against Leverkusen with a load of youngsters today.

Maybe Hamburg are a good shout for the VDV connection but red shorts, again, just awful.

Mainz, for obvious reasons...
1674.png

SC Freiburg would be there 400% if it weren't for the hideous amount of red on their home kit..They've got a cool vibe with managers sticking around for record lengths of time and it being the generally sunny part of the country.

Isn't the Shalke Gazprom connection as bad as made up Energy Drink FC?

I've always had a soft spot for Eintracht Frankfurt. Dunno why. I've also kept a close eye on Hertha Berlin, since two of my mates was scouted by them, and they went there and played for them for some years.

I've always had a soft spot for Eintracht Frankfurt. Dunno why. I've also kept a close eye on Hertha Berlin, since two of my mates was scouted by them, and they went there and played for them for some years.

Union are the only Berlin side, look them up there actually and i mean this genuinely pretty cool. St Pauli seemed to be everyones favourite german team a few years ago.

Isn't the Shalke Gazprom connection as bad as made up Energy Drink FC?

I literally have no idea. This whole "trying to pick a German team" is fraught with complications all along the way! I had wondered as Shalke 04 were never really short of money recently, it's just been a bit chaotic at the board and managerial level of late from the very little I know about them.

Maybe I should just take a punt on Werder Bremen what with them being in our inaugural CL group stage? Although them getting brutalised by Bayern tomorrow night probably won't make pleasant viewing...

Don't forget the Lewis Holtby connection o_O

(Apparently now at Blackburn, who knew?)

I did and I'd rather you stop reminding me about players that I evidently must have been entirely wrong about! IMO Holtby started to get the best out of Defoe at one stage, people like to bash player's attitudes as a reason for not making it and how mindset and effort is everything; Sadly it only gets you so far as he was charging around the place like nobody's business...

2 complete balls ups for Leverkusen in the space of about 2 minutes in the German cup final.

The usual double for Bayern sewn up with half an hour left.

Back