• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Buckingham Palace emergency

I would bin off the royal family and ban twitter, two ways to make this country instantly better. Had a shift at work this morning, GHod even the young lads were talking about it. One who is an Arsenal fan, i said both our teams are playing later lets talk about that.

I know some on here think some good comes from twitter, but they are wrong, it does not.

Of course. He’s entitled to his opinion and people are entitled to come back at him. I just don’t like cancel culture in general. I appreciate Morgan hasn’t been cancelled as he chose to walk away from his job but the whole culture especially on social media is if you can find someone who isn’t as sensitive or as politically correct as me then I can get them fired. I think people need to have a thicker skin. No doubt a lot of the stuff written in the tabloids has been racially motivated even if it’s unconscious but not everyone who has a problem with Meghan is a racist which is a sentiment I have seen a lot of social media or on breakfast news shows for example.

I bet top dollar he knew what he was doing and will have a book out soon or will get a new gig, probably on that the new station that is starting up.....

I would bin off the royal family and ban twitter, two ways to make this country instantly better. Had a shift at work this morning, GHod even the young lads were talking about it. One who is an Arsenal fan, i said both our teams are playing later lets talk about that.

I know some on here think some good comes from twitter, but they are wrong, it does not.

Gets my vote.

I bet top dollar he knew what he was doing and will have a book out soon or will get a new gig, probably on that the new station that is starting up.....

Andrew Neil is already tapping him up in the press, could be another one who moves to GB news because they value "diverse reporting".

lol

People who think anyone who doesn’t like Meghan Markle is a racist needs to have thicker skin?

No, sorry. I meant people who are offended by those who say anyone that doesn’t like Meghan Markle is racist need thicker skin. Using your previous point in what I thought was a humorous way but has clearly backfired. And now I can never post on this forum again.

No, sorry. I meant people who are offended by those who say anyone that doesn’t like Meghan Markle is racist need thicker skin. Using your previous point in what I thought was a humorous way but has clearly backfired. And now I can never post on this forum again.

I Fry what you did there.

Andrew Neill was being interviewed on BBC News the same afternoon Morgan quit, and said he would love to have Morgan on his new channel, and any broadcaster would be mad not to want him.
These people never have to worry about being out of work. It's all just publicity for them.

Andrew Neill was being interviewed on BBC News the same afternoon Morgan quit, and said he would love to have Morgan on his new channel, and any broadcaster would be mad not to want him.
These people never have to worry about being out of work. It's all just publicity for them.

you know full well he'll appear on Neil or the Murdoch news channel. UK news media about to go the way of Fox News in the US....

Would not surprise me if that had been the plan along...

Reactions: DTA
you know full well he'll appear on Neil or the Murdoch news channel. UK news media about to go the way of Fox News in the US....

Must confuse a lot of people who were happy with Morgan for going after the government over their poor handling of the pandemic.

I actually know people that know Morgan, drink in the same pub in Chailey near Lewes in Sussex. Apparently he is a lot nice in person and it is all just an act. But people who drink in my local say im an utter cnut so who knows what is the truth.

So, our girl Meghan lived for seven years here in Toronto, drawn to this wonderful place while filming the TV series Suits. She owned a home in the leafy groves of The Annex, a very nice neighbourhood just north of the sprawling downtown U of Toronto campus.

Although she was part of a hit series, by all accounts from cast, crew and neighbours, she was friendly, classy, personable and no one had a bad word about her. Made friends with interesting people, moved easily amongst various social circles without chasing the spotlight and looked to be living a great life.

That was her before she was introduced to Harry - by the daughter of former Canadian PM Lyin' Brian Mulroney. Once they were an item, she had the prince staying at her home on various occasions and it didn't set off a media frenzy. Papparazzi were gently discouraged - I was once asked if I wanted to take on that role. Declined.

So I give a lot of credibility to her remarks to Oprah Winfrey. She goes from being happy and successful in a social mosaic of a city, where race, creed and colour could not be more diverse to isolated and miserable in a cauldron of inbred twits.

people who drink in my local say im an utter cnut so who knows what is the truth
a6e802834ba4139b476a95036407f8f5793da8bd.gif

You are wrong.
Twitter is a reflection of yourself. You choose who to follow. Poets, scientists, radical thinkers, writers, educated fellows, chavs, you decide.

I don't follow anyone, it is for cretins. Everytime an article on newsnight which it may surprise you i watch, comes on it references social media or some cnut on teletext.

Not for me.

I don't follow anyone, it is for cretins. Everytime an article on newsnight which it may surprise you i watch, comes on it references social media or some cnut on teletext.

Not for me.
That is illogical. That's like saying you hate all men because Trump is a man.
Just think of someone clever that you like, and follow them.
Or if you are interested in a subject, follow the debates around that subject.

Back