• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Boston Spurs Supporters Club

Edwards

Jamie Clapham
I had the pleasure of being in Boston for the final day of the season, and ended up in the Kinsale for brunch with the game. This is the pub where the BSSC hang out, I found out through the reddit page. They were a really great bunch, and I don't know if anyone on these forums are from there, but thought I'd just put a thank you here in case, and if any of you end up in the area I'd highly recommend it!

That said, hearing all the usual chants with an american accent was pretty strange :-s

Not on topic here, but I met a lad from Boston in Barcelona last week. I tried to explain to him who the Chuckle Brothers are, and he just did not get it

His family were Ukranian and I asked about Rebrov - no idea who he was, but said Shevchenko was held as a GHod over there

Off topic too but...

Literally bumped into a guy wearing the lilywhite shirt in Safeways in San Francisco last night. Not one of the usuals I see down DC's either.

Methinks the signing of Dempsey was a very shrewd investment :-"

Off topic as well, had salmon for dinner last night. Steamed with herbs and spices. Added some lettuce bathing with sweetened sour cream and a cucumber salad with vinegar. Tonight I'm thinking red meat.

Back