• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Black Lives Matter

CNN, MSNBC and a host of other Leftist TV stations along with their communist loving Silicon Valley allies are spewing out their anti-white hate and the lefties lap it up...The media has been continually running the story as a white man's execution, a lynching of Ahmaud Arbery.. Those very words, execution and lynching, repeated in posts here..

I will say, that you, along with @AuroRaman , @Rorschach and one or two others here are proving my point with what I wrote on the Trump thread. Just come out with it and be honest that you're only looking for stories to fit your, 'white people are racist oppressors - black people are the oppressed', narratives.

The globalist neoliberal media is pitting us all against each other and due to your leftist oppressor/oppressed indoctrination, I have to say that you guys are hopeless in the pursuit for the truth .

We know the names involved in this sad story ..Ahmaud Arbery, Gregory McMichael, Travis McMichael and William Bryan Jr.. But how is it, we don't know of the names of Angela Summers and Tony Cushingberry-Mays?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/india...ays-due-to-suspended-mail-cops-say?ref=scroll

How is it not reported, that a white postal worker Angela Summers, just going about doing her job, was 'executed' by a young black man, Tony Cushingberry-Mays? Where's the outrage on the Glory Glory thread 'Another shooting in Murica' for Angela Summers?..

Then there's the double murder of the elderly white couple Paul and Lidia Marino, murdered whilst attending their sons grave at Delaware Cemetery ..A random shooting by a black 29 year old man, Sheldon Francis, who himself was shot dead by police responders ..

Where's the mention of it by you regulars for the Marino couple on this, 'Another Shooting in Murica' thread .. Perhaps it's been mentioned and I've missed it?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ed-veterans-cemetery-visiting-sons-grave.html

Meanwhile a Karen and her doggy spooked by a black guy, now that's big news on here and more evidence of bad gammon whitey, but there is nothing for the elderly Paul and Lidia Marino and I wonder why that is?

Whipped up into a frenzy by the media - the useful idiots, the bandwagon jumping SJW celebs, race-baiting politicians, they will all be demanding justice for Ahmaud Arbery - by that, they mean a redneck lynching..

If they get anything less, we all know what will happen, don't we?

I believe people of all nationalities, colours and faith's do terrible things out of intolerance, ignorance and subtle brain washing. Nobody is blameless.

You must expect killings in a country where and half wit can have a gun and believe they have a right to use it to enable them to get respect or live the American dream.

Amy Cooper was perhaps hoping the bloke who told her off would receive this sort of special treatment from the police...

That is disgusting. I assume that is not a police trained way of detaining someone.

That police officer is a murderer who should do life. I mean his whole life in prison no parole.

We were meant to be driving the whole west coast of the usa in October. The country holds a fascination with me. But GHod its a fcuking dangerous place at times.

CNN, MSNBC and a host of other Leftist TV stations along with their communist loving Silicon Valley allies are spewing out their anti-white hate and the lefties lap it up...The media has been continually running the story as a white man's execution, a lynching of Ahmaud Arbery.. Those very words, execution and lynching, repeated in posts here..

I will say, that you, along with @AuroRaman , @Rorschach and one or two others here are proving my point with what I wrote on the Trump thread. Just come out with it and be honest that you're only looking for stories to fit your, 'white people are racist oppressors - black people are the oppressed', narratives.

The globalist neoliberal media is pitting us all against each other and due to your leftist oppressor/oppressed indoctrination, I have to say that you guys are hopeless in the pursuit for the truth .

We know the names involved in this sad story ..Ahmaud Arbery, Gregory McMichael, Travis McMichael and William Bryan Jr.. But how is it, we don't know of the names of Angela Summers and Tony Cushingberry-Mays?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/india...ays-due-to-suspended-mail-cops-say?ref=scroll

How is it not reported, that a white postal worker Angela Summers, just going about doing her job, was 'executed' by a young black man, Tony Cushingberry-Mays? Where's the outrage on the Glory Glory thread 'Another shooting in Murica' for Angela Summers?..

Then there's the double murder of the elderly white couple Paul and Lidia Marino, murdered whilst attending their sons grave at Delaware Cemetery ..A random shooting by a black 29 year old man, Sheldon Francis, who himself was shot dead by police responders ..

Where's the mention of it by you regulars for the Marino couple on this, 'Another Shooting in Murica' thread .. Perhaps it's been mentioned and I've missed it?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ed-veterans-cemetery-visiting-sons-grave.html

Meanwhile a Karen and her doggy spooked by a black guy, now that's big news on here and more evidence of bad gammon whitey, but there is nothing for the elderly Paul and Lidia Marino and I wonder why that is?

Whipped up into a frenzy by the media - the useful idiots, the bandwagon jumping SJW celebs, race-baiting politicians, they will all be demanding justice for Ahmaud Arbery - by that, they mean a redneck lynching..

If they get anything less, we all know what will happen, don't we?

All sorts of murders happen in the US. This thread has recently highlighted racist inspired incidents where black people are wrongful victims. You clearly identify with perpetrators of racism. Why? You’ll try and present it as being against political correctness, but let’s face it, you’re either a little, or significantly, prejudiced yourself.

White people being victims of black peoples violence does not justify racism!!!

Is there any racial motive or discrimination involved in the presumably terrible crimes you have flag up? The reason we don’t talk about them is probably because they are more mundane, not because we are ‘leftist’ or whatever conspiracy theory you have been sucked into believing. Stop watching that shi1. Those videos where logic and justification are given for racism is not reality, you’re being brain washed into conspiratorial theories that don’t reflect reality.

The US has too many guns, most victims know the shooter and are from the same community if not household.

If you are not affiliated with racists first state that you think racism - by this lady is wrong - then let’s have a discussion. Tell me that you think it is unjust that black people are killed by law enforcement in the US when innocent, and then we can debate the nuances of the media. Until you do, you will fairly be labelled a racist yourself.

Can you imagine the reverse? A society where you are disadvantage by the colour of your skin? Where people walking their dog racially abuse you and falsify accusations of crime because of your race?Where your economic prospects are lower. And that the way law enforcement treats you could even put you in danger for your life?

First condemn such injustice then people might take you seriously, and maybe just maybe there is something interesting underneath regarding media portrayals and rebuking popular ethical standards.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Last edited:
All sorts of murders happen in the US. This thread has recently highlighted racist inspired incidents where black people are wrongful victims. You clearly identify with perpetrators of racism. Why? You’ll try and present it as being against political correctness, but let’s face it, you’re either a little, or significantly, prejudiced yourself.

White people being victims of black peoples violence does not justify racism!!!

Is there any racial motive or discrimination involved in the presumably terrible crimes you have flag up? The reason we don’t talk about them is probably because they are more mundane, not because we are ‘leftist’ or whatever conspiracy theory you have been sucked into believing. Stop watching that shi1. Those videos where logic and justification are given for racism is not reality, you’re being brain washed into conspiratorial theories that don’t reflect reality.

The US has too many guns, most victims know the shooter and are from the same community if not household.

If you are not affiliated with racists first state that you think racism - by this lady is wrong - then let’s have a discussion. Tell me that you think it is unjust that black people are killed by law enforcement in the US when innocent, and then we can debate the nuances of the media. Until you do, you will fairly be labelled a racist yourself.

Can you imagine the reverse? A society where you are disadvantage by the colour of your skin? Where people walking their dog racially abuse you and falsify accusations of crime because of your race?Where your economic prospects are lower. And that the way law enforcement treats you could even put you in danger for your life?

First condemn such injustice then people might take you seriously, and maybe just maybe there is something interesting underneath regarding media portrayals and rebuking popular ethical standards.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

It's sad any murder can be described as mundane.

Both the lady phoning about the "African American man threatening her" in the park and moreso the guy with the cop suffocating a suspect with his knee videos have made me feel quite ill just watching them...It goes without saying but there are some awful, awful people out there.

Regarding the latter, I'd want to do something to help out but obviously that would only ever escalate the situation. Granted you may not see footage of what was happening previously but there is no way that pinning someone down knee on neck to floor is standard practice or justified.

I'm with Chich, justice of certain kind is needed for that cop but he'll probably get a medal.

Both the lady phoning about the "African American man threatening her" in the park and moreso the guy with the cop suffocating a suspect with his knee videos have made me feel quite ill just watching them...It goes without saying but there are some awful, awful people out there.

Regarding the latter, I'd want to do something to help out but obviously that would only ever escalate the situation. Granted you may not see footage of what was happening previously but there is no way that pinning someone down knee on neck to floor is standard practice or justified.

I'm with Chich, justice of certain kind is needed for that cop but he'll probably get a medal.

Well i think a good lawyer could get him in jail for pinning the guy down on his neck.

If that is deemed appropriate force then people even police officers should march on Washington.

I think wrongly people perceive me as right wing im not except perhaps on crime. But that also means the police need to be held to account as well.

Feel in this country the police are a bit better. They really hate black people out in America don't they.

There is security footage from a store or restaurant next to the one he was in that proves he was not resisting arrest.

Back