• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Big Summer Clearout?

[video=youtube;VMcfu2CezDs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMcfu2CezDs[/video]

And now Africanspurs for your viewing pleasure, sit back and enjoy some of Falcao's finest headed goals!

He also scored another bullet header last week against Real Madrid.

Last edited:
well, just had a look at gomez.

need to see a alot more but so far i dont see the big deal. but i'll try and catch him whenever i can be arsed

that was a game with world class written all over it though, lots of top class displays .

ribery is a world class player despite all his antics, so is robben. alonso i would put in the top class category .

contreao or however you spell is name is not just poor at defending , he looked really brick today. hardly surprising cause he didnt get as much help as he should have, but one v one the guy was garbage.

ozil's technique is serious. really good

i enjoyed that game tbh

Ribery has the ability to play at his own pace. When you see someone with that ability in today's face paced game it is extraordinary. Zidane and Riquelme did it better than anyone I've ever seen. Berbatov and Rooney are pretty good as well looking closer to home.

On the whole i usually want english teams in europe to do badly, the exceptions being clubs i see as brothers in arms, like everton.

But i think we need chelsea to go as far as possible so that england keeps getting 4 clubs in there otherwise if it drops to 3 we will be really screwed.

It won't happen unless we have 3-4 consecutive years of underachievement ie all our clubs going out in the group stage. Three nations get 4 places. We as a league are sat 2nd behind Spain but not too much in terms of co-efficient points for the League. Germany are 3rd and quite a bit off of us. It would need German teams to be outstanding as well as Italian teams who are 4th in line and only receiving 3 places in the Champions League, to knock us down to three.

In other words, extremely unlikely.

Plus it wouldn't be instantaneous either. it would take as I say 3-4 years and it would kick in the year after that.

well, just had a look at gomez.

need to see a alot more but so far i dont see the big deal. but i'll try and catch him whenever i can be arsed

that was a game with world class written all over it though, lots of top class displays .

ribery is a world class player despite all his antics, so is robben. alonso i would put in the top class category .

contreao or however you spell is name is not just poor at defending , he looked really brick today. hardly surprising cause he didnt get as much help as he should have, but one v one the guy was garbage.

ozil's technique is serious. really good

i enjoyed that game tbh

Looked like it wasn't going to be Gomez's night, but you've gotta admire him for not giving up, eventually took his chance. Fernando Torres could learn a few things from Gomez. His movement is superb, he's a physical presence. If you look at the goals he's scored, they are either clinical finishes, tap ins as a result of being in the right place at the right time, or good headed goals.

Looked like it wasn't going to be Gomez's night, but you've gotta admire him for not giving up, eventually took his chance. Fernando Torres could learn a few things from Gomez. His movement is superb, he's a physical presence. If you look at the goals he's scored, they are either clinical finishes, tap ins as a result of being in the right place at the right time, or good headed goals.

You will never convince certain people who are brainwashed by the PL hype bubble that good football exists outside of England and there might actually be great strikers out there who arent't featured on MoTM or play for Manchester United or Chelsea FC.

Anyone with decent access to free media and desire to expand his football knowledge would know what the likes of Cavani, Lavezzi, Falcao, Mueller, Gomez, Llorente, Soldado, Navas, Gaitan (not all strikers of course), Garay, etc. have been producing over the last 2-3 years - i.e. taking a massive stinking dump on anything that's come out of the PL darling boys in 98% of the time. Same way Aguero all of a sudden became 'good' when he scored a few goals in the PL - meanwhile he was ripping defenders to smitherines for 4 years in Atletico prior having barely turned 20.

Back