• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Best siccsors for trimming the bush.

Notmegov

Roman Pavlyuchenko
As the title suggest looking for some new scissors for personal grooming. Have tried nail scissors they take to long and kitchen scissors well lets just say the wife was not to happy with the state i left them in.

So there must be a recommend make for a nice clean cut

Many thanks

I have no idea how you managed to fearlessly wield a pair of kitchen scissors in that area of your body.

Gillette your nut sack and around the base of your log cabin and then hair scissors the rest. "Hair scissors, for cutting hair?" I hear you cry. Crazy I know, but give it a try. Some decent beard trimmers will come with scissors.

philips-body-groomer-tt2021.jpg

Use shaving foam as well, and you also dont get any shaving rash like you would with a normal razor and you dont cut your nuts

fudge no man. I have snipped away at the hair on my sack a few times when I was younger and cut myself. Ouch ouch ouch.

Veet for me, or electric trim, but be careful. Electric trimmers can nip away and cut too. ouch again.

Ok, i am not gay i do want to have some hair left down there so veet is out the question.. i have heard rumors that its also a little on the ochy side.

don't use a beard trimmer on your balls, that brick fudging kills.. the rest of the pubic area a beard trimmer is fine though.

I enjoy the misses pulling mine out. She holds the ball sack, holds a couple of pubes.. then pulls. After the first couple you get used to it and start to enjoy, the ones that hurt are the ones on the c**k because its hard to keep the skin taut, so she ends up pulling everything.

If you pull the follicle it takes longer to grow back. Should have a waxy bit at the base if pulled properly.

Follicle.JPG

She sometimes wakes me doing it. Further towards the towel holder she uses her products.. fudge knows what they are.

I found one coming out of the side of my penis, I pulled it with my fingers, it hurt, but I also enjoyed it. Now I shall actively scan my penis everyday for hairs. I find as I age I get more hair in places I never thought I would.

Back