• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Benjamin Stambouli

i think he is going to replace sandro.
Capoue has clearly impressed Poch.
Still leaves door ajar (only fractionally - 1% following yesterday's comments!) for Schneiderlin.

Bentaleb will replace Modric ;)

Potensially yes, but he needs to work on his mobility. Stambouli is for me as close to Modric as Bentaleb. Looks like his skills, pace and stamina is good. He seems to read the game very well, as Luka does. Maybe a bit lightweight for the PL as of now, but that's one of the easier part to work on

Potensially yes, but he needs to work on his mobility. Stambouli is for me as close to Modric as Bentaleb. Looks like his skills, pace and stamina is good. He seems to read the game very well, as Luka does. Maybe a bit lightweight for the PL as of now, but that's one of the easier part to work on

How much have you seen of Stambouli? From comments on here he has been talked about as a defensive midfielder. That's nothing like bentelab or modric.

Though I don't think anyone's seen much of him.

How much have you seen of Stambouli? From comments on here he has been talked about as a defensive midfielder. That's nothing like bentelab or modric.

Yeah. And according to whoscored.com he had a pass accuracy of 82.8 last season. Modric would have topped 85% playing blindfolded in a five-a-side match played in the back of a moving white van.

He does look quite lightweight. I think he'd need to play alongside a Sandro or Capoue in the more competitive matches

HomemadeStromboliAug05.jpg

Rocko - what is that? I want one.

Wtf you've never had that before? They're called stromboli's and they're big in America. It actually my favourite food bar none...absolutely love it and actually get sad when I leave America because I know I won't be having it for a while.

Wtf you've never had that before? They're called stromboli's and they're big in America. It actually my favourite food bar none...absolutely love it and actually get sad when I leave America because I know I won't be having it for a while.

Not even in America and been a few times. Just googled it, ill def be having that in future. Like a pizza rolled up haha. Uve had raisin stromboli but never savoury.

Anyone know anything about this guy? Ill admit ive never heard of him. Good enough to start for us?
He has a great YouTube video where he does a Zidane like pirouette. He is a DM who can fill in at CB ala Capoue and has played RB and LB when needed. And he is very handsome.

Back