• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bale. Could we? Would we? Should we?

I know he wouldn't be the same player as before but it's been so long most people have forgotten just how good he was, clean sweep of all the awards in a team that won zilch is an incredible achievement. I remember there was about 4/5 games running where he scored a 30 yard screamer for the winner each time. A player you were genuinely excited to watch.

Guessing he's now more open to a move so he can be in good shape for the Euros and WC qualifying - also there's nothing else left for him to win at Real now he got another title already.

We’re all claiming to be convinced about RB without enough evidence, eiher.

We should be looking to emulate the defensive shape Poch used with Dier dropping back in to a 3 from DM (Davies replacing Vertonghens role) which will allow the fullbacks to push on - Hojberg isn't a DM by the sounds of it so that is still a hole.

Son Kane Bale
Hojbjerg Lo Celso
Rebullion Dier Doherty
Davies Alderweireld
Lloris

*reslise this haslittleto do with your response :D

So whats the deal on regulion? Young spaniard with a big future presumably yet madrid been trying to sell and no takers thus far.

Wasnt he on loan at sevilla? How come they seemingly dont want him back. And I know madrid have mendy but marcelo is ageing.

If he is the top young player we think then madrid will no doubt insist on one of those buy back clauses that they love in spain.

So whats the deal on regulion? Young spaniard with a big future presumably yet madrid been trying to sell and no takers thus far.

Wasnt he on loan at sevilla? How come they seemingly dont want him back. And I know madrid have mendy but marcelo is ageing.

If he is the top young player we think then madrid will no doubt insist on one of those buy back clauses that they love in spain.

Maybe read the last few pages of the Reguilon thread. All that's been covered in depth there

They will and great
Give us time to Develop sessegnon and we have a player who will have to perform amazingly for them to want him back

I know he wouldn't be the same player as before but it's been so long most people have forgotten just how good he was, clean sweep of all the awards in a team that won zilch is an incredible achievement. I remember there was about 4/5 games running where he scored a 30 yard screamer for the winner each time. A player you were genuinely excited to watch.

Guessing he's now more open to a move so he can be in good shape for the Euros and WC qualifying - also there's nothing else left for him to win at Real now he got another title already.

He’s the best player we’ve ever had, some may have been close to him technically, but none of those had half of the athleticism.

He’s genuinely one of the all time greats of the game.

Back