• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bale. Could we? Would we? Should we?

Nah that's Messi and Ronaldo levels?
Levy would need paramedics on stand by 24/7 with those number even whispered in his presence
The contract renewal that Madrid gave him put him on more money than Ronaldo at the time. In fact, when Bale signed that deal I think he became the highest paid footballer in the World until Madrid upgraded Ronaldo's contract shortly after.

The contract renewal that Madrid gave him put him on more money than Ronaldo at the time. In fact, when Bale signed that deal I think he became the highest paid footballer in the World until Madrid upgraded Ronaldo's contract shortly after.

Mad - but good luck to him. He likes the golf course around his area - life's a bitch but someones got to do it!

So, ITKs have got every one jizzing their pants about a potential long loan being discussed. Bale wants to come, wages are the problem, not Levys fault if Madrid don't budge etc. etc.

Get the popcorn ready....

Cant we do an 18 month loan for £20m with an option to buy for another £20m.

During the loan we pay him £250k pw, madrid pay him £250k pw and the other circa £100k pw gets paid by madrid to a charity of bale’s choice.

Job done.

His agent just said to SSN "He is one of the best players on Earth, Why would he go anywhere on loan, that's ridiculous!?"
Translated as... over my money grabbing dead body am I missing out on one last big slice of the transfer fee for my client.

His agent just said to SSN "He is one of the best players on Earth, Why would he go anywhere on loan, that's ridiculous!?"
Translated as... over my money grabbing dead body am I missing out on one last big slice of the transfer fee for my client.
His agent must be pretty high up on the "biggest money grabbing clams" list.

this is not just a deal about wages we pay bale - its also about sponsorships, image rights etc. at the club and player level.

i trust levy.

Back