• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

AVB

Don't really see what the problem is, he's only saying what some on here are saying, IF we don't win anything in the next 2 seasons he will leave.
We need to match Harry's ambition, and I'm sure we will.

Don't really see what the problem is, he's only saying what some on here are saying, IF we don't win anything in the next 2 seasons he will leave.

Exactly. Sometime it is hard to accept the facts, but what´s the point with complaining about the mailmail, he jus bring then in.

I think most of us accept that there’s a chance he could leave if we don’t win trophies but AVB said “if he has no ambition to win trophies then he’ll stay at spurs”. What the fudge?! I suppose we’re spending £800m on redeveloping WHL just for bricks and giggles? Nothing to do with wanting to raise the profile of the club and compete with the big boys for the biggest honours.

Reactions: DTA
Do you think he realises that 'notorious' is a negative word?

I've had copywriters before who have turned 'famous' into 'notorious', using a thesaurus, and not realised the mistake, so not just an EFL dig.

I think most of us accept that there’s a chance he could leave if we don’t win trophies but AVB said “if he has no ambition to win trophies then he’ll stay at spurs”. What the fudge?! I suppose we’re spending £800m on redeveloping WHL just for bricks and giggles? Nothing to do with wanting to raise the profile of the club and compete with the big boys for the biggest honours.

It's how the player looks at it though isn't it. There's plenty of players that have been nothing more than squad players who have won medals probably at the detriment of development their talent.
First team time at another club may have made them better players, but with less money and medals.
If we keep being in contention I think harry will stay.

It’s a shame he didn’t do the interview in that squatting position he used to take up on the touch line.... I would’ve watched it if he had. I would probably have muted the sound though.

Last edited:
Reactions: DTA
On a reported salary of £6.5 million a year. To pay him that amount when he hasn’t even managed in a major European league for 6 years is bonkers. Ironic that Harry used to get pelters by some on here for being part of the “old boys’ network.” AVB’s European contacts have got him some big pay checks in spite of his mediocrity.

Yep he's right up there with Neil Lennon. But as far as I am concerned not fit to lace the boots of Pochettino and certainly not worth £6.5 million a year. But when you have friends in high places...

Back