• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Aurasma Home Shirt Offer - Heads Up

I bought last year's kit in large (tall slim fcuker) and it's absolutely huuuuge. Not happy

All my other football jerseys are essentially slim fits in Large but this one flares out quite a bit. I.E. - go for medium unless you're really, really fat

I bought last year's kit in large (tall slim fcuker) and it's absolutely huuuuge. Not happy

All my other football jerseys are essentially slim fits in Large but this one flares out quite a bit. I.E. - go for medium unless you're really, really fat
Agreed. Bought this seasons home shirt (large) when play were doing that offer. fudging hell large is massive. Returned it the very next day.

They're doing 50% off home shirts on the official Spurs Store at the moment. You can get the Investec shirt, complete with name and number, for ?ú28, and the Aurasma shirt (no name or number) for ?ú23.

http://shop.tottenhamhotspur.com/category/home-and-cup-kit-sale
I never undertand why people pay top dollar at the start of the season when inevitably the club will lower the price later on in the season. Got my long-sleeve home shirt at the Birmingham game last season for ?ú22.50 - which is still a rip-off given the materials used to construct the shirt etc.

buy direct ffs.

Well if you can afford, go for it (even if clubs are taking the tinkle with the price they put on shirts - that usually are only 'current' for a season). There may however be people who cannot afford it and still want to sport their teams colours.

I never undertand why people pay top dollar at the start of the season when inevitably the club will lower the price later on in the season. Got my long-sleeve home shirt at the Birmingham game last season for ?ú22.50 - which is still a rip-off given the materials used to construct the shirt etc.

Especially when you're a walking billboard for Orgasma

Thanks for the heads up, just bought home and away.....shipped to family back home and they will forward it to me

Does anyone remember the thompson one of a few season ago that shrunk in the wash, i put it on after the wash and it was a squeeze had to actually cut myself out of it afterwards. Not brought one since then.

Does anyone remember the thompson one of a few season ago that shrunk in the wash, i put it on after the wash and it was a squeeze had to actually cut myself out of it afterwards. Not brought one since then.

I complained to the club about the poor quality of one of those I'd bought for my son, they said return it and we'll refund your money, I said I'd bought it from JJB and returned it to them, my complaint was about Spurs putting their name to rubbish, he was only young and this stuff was devaluing the Spurs brand in his eyes. Fair play to them, they took that on board and sent him a scarf and hooded sweatshirt free of charge.

I still don't subscribe to blind allegiance to buying Spurs goodies from the shop though, if I can buy the same shirt cheaper elsewhere I will, fudge the club and the future development, I've a brood of my own to clothe, feed and to provide shelter & development for.

My dad got me the spurs home shirt in XL last year, and im a medium...

Looked like i was wearing a fudging dress.

I complained to the club about the poor quality of one of those I'd bought for my son, they said return it and we'll refund your money, I said I'd bought it from JJB and returned it to them, my complaint was about Spurs putting their name to rubbish, he was only young and this stuff was devaluing the Spurs brand in his eyes. Fair play to them, they took that on board and sent him a scarf and hooded sweatshirt free of charge.

I still don't subscribe to blind allegiance to buying Spurs goodies from the shop though, if I can buy the same shirt cheaper elsewhere I will, fudge the club and the future development, I've a brood of my own to clothe, feed and to provide shelter & development for.
I'm not gonna believe the whole 'it shrunk in the wash' stuff mate - you just have a tight fit even with an XXL shirt!

Back