• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ashley Young

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has some very good games ( Young) but as well as being a cheat he is not very consistent. On top of that he is 30 so I would rather we stuck with Lamela for one more season and hope he shows what all the hype is about.

I don't think its an easy decision, its reported he wants 100k at United, we certainly wouldnt be paying him that surely.

Personally i'd say no to Young unless terms were very much in our favour, but at the same time we REALLY need an upgrade on Lamela.

I don't think its an easy decision, its reported he wants 100k at United, we certainly wouldnt be paying him that surely.

Personally i'd say no to Young unless terms were very much in our favour, but at the same time we REALLY need an upgrade on Lamela.

I agree we have to see more from Lamela and I would give him another season to see if he can, as for Young he is not the type of player i want to see here, plus his age and wages and I hope we its just more flimflam from the press.

Unless Lamela or Townsend MASSIVELY step up their game then Young would be our best winger.

Would be very underwhelmed if we signed him though. At his age he's only going to get worse and his form since his first half season at Man Utd has been poor, bar a brief resurgence last year. If we push the boat out and get in a top class WF and CM we could really do something special this season - if we don't significantly upgrade what we have in those positions it's another struggle for a Europa League spot on the cards.

Would be amaezed if we signed him. Its a position which we need to stregnthen but cant see us signing a 30 year old who will earn >£100k

United are gonna have some expensive players just sitting around not playing much next year

I think the fans are somewhat to blame for that though. If we sold Bale without the vast majority of his value being spent immediately there'd have been uproar.

The sensible option was to sell Bale, buy one or two players and see what Poch wanted after a season.

On the money.

No way would he be up for moving to Spurs when he's got a chance of something big next season at Utd. LvG clearly rates him too.

Yeah he was probably United's best player last season, no way he'd be available IMO, or that he'd move here.

Its still more than Townsend and Lennon have combined in their last 90 games.

yeah but even Townsend and Lennon would have contributed just as much if they were playing for United. Ashley Young is average just like Lennon and Townsend

No thanks, he is average at best. He may have been Uniteds best player last season but United were not exactly good.

Someone show that gif of a bird bricking in his mouth ... that's the one thing that he did like a champ

Someone show that gif of a bird ****ting in his mouth ... that's the one thing that he did like a champ

RevolvingObedientHyena.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back