• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Anyone remember that Bale chap?

Reminded me of the Cashley pic...
thumbnail

He has as good as retired from football.

He’s on the bench atm so might get a few cameos before the end of the season. But yeah, pretty much just waiting out his salary.

Wonder if he’ll try his hand at becoming a golf pro? Would be interesting.

He’s on the bench atm so might get a few cameos before the end of the season. But yeah, pretty much just waiting out his salary.

Wonder if he’ll try his hand at becoming a golf pro? Would be interesting.
Just came on now, with 30 minutes left.

It’s a shame but that’s football, was revered a legend here for what I consider legendary cult things, like he did for Wales but won things away from us.

His last season for us was as close to a one man team as I’ve seen at Spurs, it’s was insane
And yet I feel that he hasn't really fulfilled his potential. He could have been one of the greatest players ever, but it seems he did not want that himself. He just want his mega salary with minimum effort. Sad to see.

And yet I feel that he hasn't really fulfilled his potential. He could have been one of the greatest players ever, but it seems he did not want that himself. He just want his mega salary with minimum effort. Sad to see.

But the Irony is Real and him are both unhappy with the arrangement they both manufactured

But the Irony is Real and him are both unhappy with the arrangement they both manufactured
He’s never been unhappy enough to take a paycut to leave...
I’m intrigued to where Bale will go post Real as the choice should be completely his own, somewhere for a football challenge that suits where he wants to live or affection for a club, the club with the highest standing and most chance of winning trophies or the highest wage payer.
There is a small part of me that wondered if his agent has had too much influence over his career, mainly because he is seems so introverted it’s mainly the agent who makes any statements with aggressive defiance of the situation at Real and a few bits when it game to leaving us.

He’s never been unhappy enough to take a paycut to leave...
I’m intrigued to where Bale will go post Real as the choice should be completely his own, somewhere for a football challenge that suits where he wants to live or affection for a club, the club with the highest standing and most chance of winning trophies or the highest wage payer.
There is a small part of me that wondered if his agent has had too much influence over his career, mainly because he is seems so introverted it’s mainly the agent who makes any statements with aggressive defiance of the situation at Real and a few bits when it game to leaving us.
He will go to whoever offers him the most £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

I think he is, not many players with 4 European Cups. He's not had the consistency of Messi or Ronaldo but he has hit the same highs.

I think he is, not many players with 4 European Cups. He's not had the consistency of Messi or Ronaldo but he has hit the same highs.
No. He has let himself slip out of that category, with his "couldn't care less about football" attitude. Compare him with Ronaldo. Totally different beast.

No. He has let himself slip out of that category, with his "couldn't care less about football" attitude. Compare him with Ronaldo. Totally different hunk of burning love.

Ronaldo, at the absolute lowest, is the second greatest player of all time.

Also, I don’t think anyone has ever cared as much about football as Cristiano, I can’t think of a player who’s put that much effort into their career and physical fitness.

Not as good as Ronaldo is a list with every name bar one, not as committed as Ronaldo is a list of every name bar none.

He does not give a fudge does he. He's obviously being disrespectful to Madrid but, to be fair, they have disrespected him for years.

Bale always came across as a good lad when he was with us. Can't wait to hear his story when he eventually lets loose.

Back