• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Another shooting in Murica

Brooklyn shooting: Several people shot in New York City subway
According to police, shots were fired at the 36th Street station in Sunset Park at 08:30 local time (12:30 GMT).
Photos from the scene show bloodied passengers lying on the station floor. Undetonated explosive devices were also found on the scene.
The suspected gunman, described as wearing an orange construction vest and possibly a gas mask, is on the loose.
No motive for his actions has yet been identified.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-61082792

Horrific. :(

But yeah, nothing will change. There will be thoughts, prayers and calls for arming teachers, there will be grieving parents and silent republicans, there will be "guns don't kill people, people do" slogans tossed around, there will be NRA lobbying, and eventually there will be conspiracy theories - did this really happen? Was it staged by democrats to take away our rights?

And then, sadly, there will be another shooting. And another. And another.

Rinse and repeat.

The 2nd amendment doesn't even say private citizens can own guns.

I thought the NRA was fudged because they were funneling Russian money into GOP campaigns (and their own pockets). What happened to that?

edit: sorry I meant Russian money.

Last edited:
The 2nd amendment doesn't even say private citizens can own guns.

I thought the NRA was fudged because they were funneling money into GOP campaigns (and their own pockets). What happened to that?

Not just the nra though. It's the whole military industrial complex. That has pressence in every state and provides jobs and political funding.

Eisenhower brought up his concern about it's influence in his farewell address.

It wont. Too much money involved. Same as their healthcare. They actually pay more of a percentage of their taxes for healthcare in the us than we do in the uk. Absolute joke, so corrupt.
Tbh I've mostly ignored mass shootings in the US for a few years but this is primary age kids!
I understand there are so many vested interests at play but ffs.......... mad mad country.

Back