• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

All time Premiership Squad

Honestly amazed by how many Bale picks there are.
Very good EPL player for sure, but he is no Ryan Giggs (nor did he ever reach that level)
Bale at his peak had more impact than Giggs. Giggs did it for many years in the PL, Bale didn't get to do that, because the best team in the world wanted him. Both exceptional players, but Bale's power and match winning abilities edges it for me.

Giggs was just a steady eddie, never really excelled but was consistent and dependable - is remembered for his longevity more than anything.

King, Campbell (spit), Bale, Modric, Berbatov and Kane are probably the only alternatives from Spurs in this squad, I reckon.

King, while obviously the best central defender of them all in that time :)D) , will miss out because of his injury problems. Berbatov and Kane are both great, but not up there with the likes of Shearer, Bergkamp, Van Nistelroy, and Drogba. Campbell (spit) is a clam, so that disqualifies him.

Bale IMO is the only Spurs starter. Modric possibly, but there have been many great midfielders in the PL era. So I'd bench him.

King, Campbell (spit), Bale, Modric, Berbatov and Kane are probably the only alternatives from Spurs in this squad, I reckon.

King, while obviously the best central defender of them all in that time :)D) , will miss out because of his injury problems. Berbatov and Kane are both great, but not up there with the likes of Shearer, Bergkamp, Van Nistelroy, and Drogba. Campbell (spit) is a clam, so that disqualifies him.

Bale IMO is the only Spurs starter. Modric possibly, but there have been many great midfielders in the PL era. So I'd bench him.

Have you missed the caveat that you can only have one player from each nation?

Giggs was incredible, one of the best players of his generation, one of the best United have ever had, a genuine world class talent.

Bale is way better though, one of the greatest of all time.

Back