• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alex Song

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told he had a problem with falling asleep on the bus and missing the warm up during his time at arsenal.

Also - he's on loan right? Therefore, he wouldn't be getting anymore than his usual wage at Barcelona.

i know he is ex -scum and played for the spammers last season, but I have always rated him. Seems exactly what we need now. Old head. Proven PL experience. Solid defensively with a good range of passing ( his link up play with RVP was exceptional). Relatively cheap and a good option ala Davids imo. Worth a punt.

Technically a very good player but not a holder IMO. More a deep lying play maker type

Showed last season that he has the ability still but faded massively in the second half of it!!!

I wouldn't be adverse to it for the right fee and I think he wpuld love to play for us but he does have a bit of the adebayors about him fore

alex-song-2.jpg

no thanks

He could dress up like the Goonersaurus on his day off for all i care about his dress sense;
It's the fact that he is a bit of a washed-up player who faded badly last season (in a team who were so crap it would have been so easy to shine) and the fact he seems a bellend that is more the issue for me..

No thanks!

He could dress up like the Goonersaurus on his day off for all i care about his dress sense;
It's the fact that he is a bit of a washed-up player who faded badly last season (in a team who were so crap it would have been so easy to shine) and the fact he seems a bellend that is more the issue for me..

No thanks!

i see a link

Whoosh!
I'm trying to say that having good/bad dress sense doesn't neccesarily correlate with being a bellend..
It a one way correlation: dressing like a bell end, makes you a bell end.
Not dressing like a bell end doesn't make you exempt from bellendery ( send that to Michael Gove!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back