• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alessandro Bastoni

If you have money, any city can be great to live in. And they're young kids. I don't know if the quiet, lovely scenery, country life would be as appealing to them, especially if it's a far trek from where the "action" is.
True
I have no idea
What I do know is he isn’t from Milan, but is form an area quite close and he is young still
We also know Italian players don’t generally leave Italy and he is playing for one of the biggest clubs there. That may well be all that he needs to remain happy and fair play to him if so

True
I have no idea
What I do know is he isn’t from Milan, but is form an area quite close and he is young still
We also know Italian players don’t generally leave Italy and he is playing for one of the biggest clubs there. That may well be all that he needs to remain happy and fair play to him if so

His girlfriend is a fashion designer. I believe they have both launched a fashion label. Obviously milan is not a bad place to do that.

But Milan is a dump
Don’t get me wrong there are stunning places in Italy but Milan isn’t one of them

London is a brickhole full of ignorant, rude people says a resident of over 70 years, but with money you can avoid most of the bad stuff. Milan is just a typical industrial city like Manchester and Birmingham.

I do remember being in milan for when we beat ac. Before the game all the fans in the square singing we wanna go home, we wanna go home milans a brickhole we wanna go home.
Then at the madrid game we were singing we wanna stay here, we wanna stay here, tottenhams a brickhole we wanna stay here.

London is a brickhole full of ignorant, rude people says a resident of over 70 years, but with money you can avoid most of the bad stuff. Milan is just a typical industrial city like Manchester and Birmingham.
100% industrial
Milan was the first city I went too that had a self cleaning toilet seat though
London has some lovely bits and some shockers but it’s a mega city unlike any other in Europe for sure
And as you say with money you can avoid all the bad stuff

I think if Bastoni himself wasn't keen on, not necessarily coming to Spurs, but leaving Italy altogether (and this was widely reported from the start of the saga) then perhaps it's best he doesn't. He c.ould of somewhat unfortunately been forced to move, and I don't think that's good for anyone including ourselves. Players take time to settle, and if your heart and mind wasn't in it from the get go it could all go south.

Last edited:
100% industrial
Milan was the first city I went too that had a self cleaning toilet seat though
London has some lovely bits and some shockers but it’s a mega city unlike any other in Europe for sure
And as you say with money you can avoid all the bad stuff
And yet we all have trouble avoiding Tottenham!

My earlier incredulity has unfortunately been validated... no longer do I feel the blood rush to my loins any time I see this thread bumped... now I'm just left wondering which CB we're really going after/who we will end up with in the end.

I don't think London could offer anything to compete with Nicola Berti's bunga bunga and coke parties. They are legendary in Milan. James Richardson tells good stories about them, often involving random encounters with people like Joe Pesci

I don't think London could offer anything to compete with Nicola Berti's bunga bunga and coke parties. They are legendary in Milan. James Richardson tells good stories about them, often involving random encounters with people like Joe Pesci

Yet he came to spurs.

Back