• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Africa Cup of Nations 2021 (2022)

Yesterday we definitely produced the performance of the tournament so far against Egypt. I think it is fair to say that a 1:0 loss flattered Egypt. What was even more impressive was that it was without the best central striker in Africa, Victor Osimhen who is currently out injured.

Yesterday we definitely produced the performance of the tournament so far against Egypt. I think it is fair to say that a 1:0 loss flattered Egypt. What was even more impressive was that it was without the best central striker in Africa, Victor Osimhen who is currently out injured.
Did Humble Mo play ??

On a more positive note, it was great to see the performance of the Sierra Leone goalkeeper and wonderful to see his emotion on receiving the MotM award.

My concern for Nigeria is that we are producing strong performances early in the tournament. Does the team have the focus and discipline to consistently perform all the way to the final?

I hope we win the tourney.

Aurier captain. Just tuned in Kessie has missed a pen and Zaha is on the floor complaining.

Steven Caulker paying for Sierra Leone

Aurier captain. Just tuned in Kessie has missed a pen and Zaha is on the floor complaining.

Steven Caulker paying for Sierra Leone

Yup Sierra Leone scored a last minute goal to ensure they got a point from the match. Ivory Coast GK got injured and with no subs, Aurier went into goal. They couldnt use Zaha with his professional diving skills.

Two former Spurs Academy defenders playing in the Afcon - Caulker and Troost Ekong.

Dunno how injured that keeper was. Looked like he was trying to avoid being shouted at in the dressing room.

Ivory Coast looking menacing today. I’m watching it on catch-up and they just bagged a third and 35 minutes left. Chance after chance and Algeria look hopeless.

Back