• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

A battle of the mind - my dilemma

philspursuk

Sean Davis
So, I'm 40 this year - at the arse end of the year. I have been invited to Thailand for a week to celebrate mine and also my hosts 40th (the day before). He's single, no ties and shortly will be going to start his teaching job. Another guy going for the week is also single. They work well together.

My missus thinks its a great idea for me to go. But with 3 kids, a loving wife a big house etc I am toying with the idea of going/not going. I've booked centre parcs for the week before so arguably that would be my family treat. Having not been further east than Turkey I can see myself feeling quite vulnerable whilst there and missing those I love most. Sound a bit limp and wet, but it is what it is.

Would I regret not going ? it's in a place called Pattaya.
Is it an experience to not turn down ?

For those that are well travelled - would I be foolish to turn it down ?

Stay at home with your family if that is what makes you feel happy and content. Only go if you really want to.

Screw what others think, if you want to go do so if you would rather stay at home with your family then do that.

Find out a bit more about the place and then decide weather not going would be something you would forever regret. If it is something that you don't think you would have regrets over then stay at home. Its your 40th so you celebrate it how you want to. I'm facing the same thing next year :(

Pattaya home of these

[video=youtube;mtc9SWWhrF4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtc9SWWhrF4[/video]

Recipe for disaster, have a nice time at home maybe even get your wife to finally wear that strap on?

Pattaya is full of fluffy bunnies cuddlings but you will have a brilliant time even if you decide not to succumb to them. They wil be throwing themselves at you so be prepared to fend them off. You can have a great time even without the fluffy bunnies cuddlings .

Never do anything you don't want to (when it doesn't involve family) - don't feel obliged as you may end up resenting it.

Oh and I'll be 40 this year too and prefer family hols now.

Back