• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

2016/17 EPL Champions - Spurs?

Gutter Boy

Tim Sherwood
So now it has been officially established that for 20 years Chelsea have been funded by a terrorist state. If the footballing authorities decide to take the example of Lance Armstrong and strip them of all their honours in that time, how would you feel about it? How would you feel if in a few weeks we get awarded:

2016/17 - EPL
2014/15 - League cup

Delighted or slightly tainted?

They won’t, though. When has that ever been done in football?

Chelsea will be shunted off as a going concern and HMG will keep the cash.

So now it has been officially established that for 20 years Chelsea have been funded by a terrorist state. If the footballing authorities decide to take the example of Lance Armstrong and strip them of all their honours in that time, how would you feel about it? How would you feel if in a few weeks we get awarded:

2016/17 - EPL
2014/15 - League cup

Delighted or slightly tainted?
Can it be both?

These are Chelsea's trophies (excluding the club world cups and super cups) and who would be the direct beneficiary:

2005 - Premier League (Arsenal)
2005 - League cup (Liverpool)
2006 - Premier League (Man Utd)
2007 - FA Cup (Man Utd)
2007 - League Cup (Arsenal)
2009 - FA Cup (Everton)
2010 - Premier League (Man Utd - would have resulted in 6 in a row 2006 - 2011)
2010 - FA Cup (Portsmouth)
2012 - Champions League (Bayern Munich)
2012 - FA Cup (Liverpool)
2013 - Europa League (Benfica)
2015 - Premier League (Emirates Marketing Project)
2015 - League Cup (Spurs)
2017 - Premier League (Spurs)
2018 - FA Cup (Man Utd)
2019 - Europa League (Arsenal)
2021 - Champions League (Emirates Marketing Project)

For the record I don't for one moment think they'll be stripped of any of these honours and in fairness I don't think they should be either, but like City I don't believe that any of these titles are earned.

These are Chelsea's trophies (excluding the club world cups and super cups) and who would be the direct beneficiary:

2007 - FA Cup (Man Utd)
2009 - FA Cup (Everton)
2018 - FA Cup (Man Utd)

For the record I don't for one moment think they'll be stripped of any of these honours and in fairness I don't think they should be either, but like City I don't believe that any of these titles are earned.

Just shows you what a Fulham or QPR - plus corruption and oppression - gets you

2007 - FA Cup (Man Utd)
2009 - FA Cup (Everton)
2018 - FA Cup (Man Utd)

I don't really care who else benefits from it, but if Chelski really were stripped of all those titles they've bought, I would laugh so hard and so long. Then celebrate us winning the PL.

But these other teams got stripped due to cheating / the balancing of books, the reason Chelsea are in this situation is not the same sort of reason. Never going to happen.

Back