• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hurricanes

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Nature really showing it's teeth currently with Harvey, now Irma and soon to be Jose, terrible times for those involved

I work in Catastrophe Reinsurance and it's been a very interesting few days, so sad at the devastation the hurricanes cause though

Nasa today have said the higher ocean temperatures have a lot to do with this events and we are not even near peak Hurricane season yet either !!

We are killing this planet and fast !!

This website that we use is awesome

https://www.ventusky.com/?p=17.6;-61.1;4&l=gust

Nature really showing it's teeth currently with Harvey, now Irma and soon to be Jose, terrible times for those involved

I work in Catastrophe Reinsurance and it's been a very interesting few days, so sad at the devastation the hurricanes cause though

Nasa today have said the higher ocean temperatures have a lot to do with this events and we are not even near peak Hurricane season yet either !!

We are killing this planet and fast !!

This website that we use is awesome

https://www.ventusky.com/?p=17.6;-61.1;4&l=gust
Fantastic website

Thanks for link. Yes we have no idea what global warming is doing or how it will play out. We can measure changes to climate, ice, sea temp but to model the effects is beyond even NASA. Instead we look at these extreme events and try to retrospectively model it. No doubt the rate of change to relatively stable climatic patterns is accelerating.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I think it is humanity's hubris at having conquered nature that is more the issue than rising temperatures. Before it would have blown away a few shacks and not been reported. Now we build masses of big permanent buildings and complain when nature does what it has always done. This part of the world is known as Hurricane Alley after all. Obviously all sympathy for the people affected.

The people who work for the power and water companies are quite incredible, probably hardly ever get any praise but they will get everything up and running within a short amount of time after the winds have calmed down enough to work safely

Back