• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Oak Room Hospitality

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
I was in the Bill Nicholson Suite next week for the Swansea game but my boss got a call from Spurs and free of charge they have upgraded up to the Oak Room, it looks amazing, has anybody ever been ??

The best part of the whole night though is that I'll be presenting the man of the match award !!!!

Yessssssssssssssssss buzzing

It looks proper swish

Champagne & Canapés reception
Pre-match tour
VIP photo-call with commemorative framed photos
Complimentary bar throughout the day
Four-course meal with wine and liqueurs
Match Programme and souvenir gift
Spurs Legend seated on your table throughout the day
Match seats in your own enclosure adjacent to Directors’ Box in the upper West Stand
Half-time refreshments
Judge the Man of the Match Award
Autographed football raffle
Post-match presentation to the Man of the Match
Company branding in The Oak Room and Matchday Programme
Post-match buffet
Inscribed silver salver
View the parade of Spurs Legends

Was in The Oak Room for the Leicester cup game the other week - very good day out

If it holds more people, you can invite me along.

I'll even laugh at your jokes during the presentation.

Oak room is the best main lounge and it's one of the few with a dress code

The best lounge is the 125 but that Costs a packet and only sits 12. You do get to sit with ex players though (I was with Ossie)

You will love the oak room and keep your eye out on the way out for the players leaving as the uas the same extrance now because of the car parking

Oak room is the best main lounge and it's one of the few with a dress code

The best lounge is the 125 but that Costs a packet and only sits 12. You do get to sit with ex players though (I was with Ossie)

You will love the oak room and keep your eye out on the way out for the players leaving as the uas the same extrance now because of the car parking

Yeh gents have to wear a suit and tie

I was in the Bill Nicholson Suite next week for the Swansea game but my boss got a call from Spurs and free of charge they have upgraded up to the Oak Room, it looks amazing, has anybody ever been ??

The best part of the whole night though is that I'll be presenting the man of the match award !!!!

Yessssssssssssssssss buzzing

It looks proper swish

Champagne & Canapés reception
Pre-match tour
VIP photo-call with commemorative framed photos
Complimentary bar throughout the day
Four-course meal with wine and liqueurs
Match Programme and souvenir gift
Spurs Legend seated on your table throughout the day
Match seats in your own enclosure adjacent to Directors’ Box in the upper West Stand
Half-time refreshments

Judge the Man of the Match Award

Autographed football raffle
Post-match presentation to the Man of the Match
Company branding in The Oak Room and Matchday Programme
Post-match buffet
Inscribed silver salver
View the parade of Spurs Legends

How do they organise this bit I wonder - I suppose you have a vote. Sounds like fun, though.

I see the 125 club does a "pre match preview with coaching staff" - that sounds interesting. I wonder if that is Poch - or the junior coaching staff.

How do they organise this bit I wonder - I suppose you have a vote. Sounds like fun, though.

I see the 125 club does a "pre match preview with coaching staff" - that sounds interesting. I wonder if that is Poch - or the junior coaching staff.
Last time I was there it was Kevin Bond

I know Poch does the rounds before the games and I've bumped into him a few times before hand

125 is the best corporate I've been too but lacks character due to the small numbers

Bill Nich is a good laugh

Oak Room very formal

Bobby Moore at Wembley is great if you get the chance

Our table will choose who we feel is the MoM and I'll present it with piccies and that, I just got a final shirt with the badges/embroidery etc on it, I'll get that signed by as many spurs players/legends as possible

Last time I was there it was Kevin Bond

I know Poch does the rounds before the games and I've bumped into him a few times before hand

125 is the best corporate I've been too but lacks character due to the small numbers

Bill Nich is a good laugh

Oak Room very formal

Bobby Moore at Wembley is great if you get the chance

Very interesting. Do you know if juniors are allowed in Bill Nich?

Our table will choose who we feel is the MoM and I'll present it with piccies and that, I just got a final shirt with the badges/embroidery etc on it, I'll get that signed by as many spurs players/legends as possible

Make sure you take some pictures to post up. Hopefully the team will put in a great performance to round off a memorable evening.

Very interesting. Do you know if juniors are allowed in Bill Nich?

Yeah sure they are

There is no where corporate wise that I've been where kids aren't allowed and I've been to a lot (everywhere at Spurs, most at Wembley and United and city, plus PSV)

Back