• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ratings v Liverpool

Mulletperm

Mauricio Taricco
Lloris - 6.

Walker - 5.
Capoue - 4.
Dawson - 4.
Naughton - 2.

Sandro - 5.
Dembele - 4.

Lennon - 4.
Paulinho - 2.
Chadli - 5.

Soldado - 4.

Subs:
Holtby - 3.
Fryers - 4.
Townsend - 4.

Lloris - 6. - Fine

Walker - 5. - Ok
Capoue - 4. - Torn a new one by Suarez
Dawson - 5. - Best of our defenders, but not saying much at all
Naughton - 2. - Oh dear

Sandro - 4. - Missed him
Dembele - 2. - Worst performance in a Spurs shirt - invisible

Lennon - 4. - Poor technique
Paulinho - 4. - 3, but a bonus point for the kung fu
Chadli - 6. - MOTM

Soldado - 5. - Quality on the rare occasions he saw the ball

Subs:
Holtby - 5. - Drove us
Fryers - 4. - Improvement on Naughton
Townsend - 4. - Meh

Lloris - 6. - Fine

Walker - 5. - Ok
Naughton - 2. - Oh dear

Sandro - 4. - Missed him

Chadli - 6. - MOTM

Subs:
Holtby - 5. - Drove us
Townsend - 4. - Meh

Excuse me?

Lloris - 6

Walker - 6
Capoue - not a centre half/10
Dawson - asked to play a high line beside a midfielder with no pace
Naughton - injured in a pointless midweek games wasnt fully fit and had to come off a half time

Sandro - not fully fit
Dembele - 4 ****ing horrible but has a hip problem that means he needs rest not games against tromso

Lennon - 6 barely in the game because we couldnt get out of our own half, 4 completed passes in the first half ended the game playing right back
Paulinho - 5 started brightly
Chadli - 6 did well down the left, is not a number 10

Soldado - 6 worked hard until the end. held the play up well and linked up superbly

All sh1t amd more sh1t, sh1t and sh1t.

Never before not had a shot on target at home! WTF. Soldado can go with AVB!

Lloris - 6. - Fine

Walker - 5. - Ok
Naughton - 2. - Oh dear

Sandro - 4. - Missed him

Chadli - 6. - MOTM

Subs:
Holtby - 5. - Drove us
Townsend - 4. - Meh

You know jack sh!t about football

Lloris 5 lost his confidence

Walker 6 thought he was great first half but he will lose it soon playing in this team, player of season so far.

Capoue 4 not a centre half not in this country anyway.
Dawson 4 He is not good enough for us, players play at good clubs then start to drop down the leagues when they are his type of player, he should join Upson at Brighton, it is his level.
Naughton 2 He ****ed up 3 times in the first 5 minutes which is when i went and layed on betfair(the only good part of today) he is championship standard at right back and conference standard at left back.

Lennon 6 got owned today, might pass more then townsend but really a toss up as to who is better, maybe time for lamela.
Sandro 6 poor for what i saw.
Dembele 3 he may only have played 60 minutes thursday but he can not play twice in a week, not a fan of the guy anyway a slightly better jenas.
Chaldi 6 best of a bad bunch, stick around with this coach he will end up cack as well.

Paulinho 5 Not sure what his position is sadly avb does not know either.
Soldado 6 Not enough to do today not his fault.

AVB 2 Time for him to go really, the players he has are better then this and he is not doing enough. It has reached that tipping point where though we might win games in the future he will never be able to turn it around truly in the players heads.

Chadli was the only player we had who carried a threat.
From the first time we got on the ball I worried, with Paulinho standing on top of Lennon and the two getting in eachothers way.
Referee was Liverpools answer to Howard Webb giving every 50/50 their way, not giving fouls against us and then helping them out for the slightest touch, not to mention the Red. Useless fat ****

I was defending Soldado. Who incidentally you've rated higher than I did!

No i know that, thought he did well considering he did not see much of the ball.

Not trying to start a fight but your always defending avb so i wondered if you still would after what we have all just seen.

Can't really argue about most of the ratings..

The only rating i'd question is average for Lloris, he made numerous errors. That's not going to help an inexperienced pairing at CB with one of them really a DM..

AVB won't get fired yet, he needs to sort his **** out against the bigger teams though, currently he's picking up enough against the lower teams to keep us hanging on in the top four race.

Someone needs to explain to me how they can rate Chadli from that performance? he offers nothing absolutely nothing as an attacking threat. Not one cross on target, lost the ball loads of times. Checks back inside nearly any time he has space as his left foot crossing is atrocious and for someone who is supposed to be good in the air he missed an unmarked chance to get a goal when in a great position. I hate him so much and think he is a total waste of space. How he never gets subbed is beyond me. When he finally has a shot or creates a chance maybe ill see some benefit in him playing in the side.

Rest were ****e as well. Team was set up all wrong. Soldado did not deserve to get his place back. And Rose should have played even with his lack of match fitness. When we go one goal down at home we are f****d!!!

Im fast losing all my patience with AVB. He is showing no tactical progression, he is getting out thought in so many games now. He unwillingness to try something different is perplexing and his faith in players who do not deserve it is downright annoying. He will get the sack soon I am pretty sure.

The back 4 looked lost. Understandable since Naughton is at best haphazard at this level and Capoue not a settled CB. We had a shaky foundation. Walker was the only one of the 4 who was at the races. Not 100% AVBs fault, but ultimately they were not prepared. They did not look ready, confident, or protected - by the right tactics. Capitulation started at the back.

Back