• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Football Trivia Question of the Day

Who's that centre back they have now, can't remember his name, I'm sure he won the award last year!

In fact, more clubs in the Championship have appeared in an FA Cup Final than Premiership at this moment in time.
Can you name the three that haven't?

Hmmm looks like no-ones having a go though :(
Anyway statto, a question for you - by drawing at Chelsea I do believe we have managed to take points of every other Premiership side this season, correct? Have we ever done that before?

Hmmm looks like no-ones having a go though :(
Anyway statto, a question for you - by drawing at Chelsea I do believe we have managed to take points of every other Premiership side this season, correct? Have we ever done that before?

Yes, I'm pretty sure it's the first time no other club has done the double over us during the Premier League Era.

We've done the double over Aston Villa, Reading, Southampton, Swansea City & West Ham United this season and could well add Sunderland to that list.

Back