• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

MOVEMBER - Moustache Season is Nearly Upon Us

WookieD

Didier Zokora
So then, who's in this year? I was going to give it a miss this year but I've been roped into it with by a mate throwing a Movember party at his pub on Thursday... I've got two months growth ready to be shaped, it's going to be a good'un.

If I remember you're a hairy bastard aren't you? Hardly a chore for you is it!! :)

I can't be arsed, got a weeks growth that would be a good base but it's not a good corporate look.

That's flimflam, I had to present to a room of 300 people the year before last with a proper My Name Is Earl job on my face! Most people know about it now.

But yeah, in the gay world I would be known as a bear ;)

fudging gay

I despise Movember

It's no longer an awareness event, or a charitable drive

It's just a load of facebook tacos growing spastic facial hair

* Happy smilie. Not suggesting anybody on here is a taco

fudging gay

I despise Movember

It's no longer an awareness event, or a charitable drive

It's just a load of facebook tacos growing spastic facial hair

* Happy smilie. Not suggesting anybody on here is a taco

I've raised over £1000 for the last three years running. I'd say it is a charitable event!

Actually, I'd go further than that... It is the ONLY mens health charity with any real exposure to the public and is absolutely necessary.

I agree, but it's hardly a chore is it?

Proper charity that people want me to sponsor them for involves sacrifice of some kind, time/dedication/bravery etc.

Not just being a lazy c**t and expecting wedge in return! :)

Just sayin!

But it's a great cause and anything that raises money for charidy is a good thing of course!

Last edited:
I agree, but it's hardly a chore is it?

Proper charity that people want me to sponsor them for involves sacrifice of some kind, time/dedication/bravery etc.

Not just being a lazy c**t and expecting wedge in return! :)

Just sayin!

But it's a great cause and anything that raises money for charidy is a good thing of course!

Screw you buddy boy, I did the Grim Duathlon two weeks ago, I deserve an easier bit of charity work!

To add, I give £3k a year to charity and volunteer for St. Gemma's Hospice and St. Anne's in Leeds.
Hang on, from Leeds... volunteers at a hospital... gives to charity... :-k

(Too soon for that?)

Anyway, my tache would be very much Lebanese pimp, so I won't be participating.

(Too soon for that?)

I'm thinking of going for the Fu Manchu this year.

(Too soon for that?)

If the cover story was good enough for Jimmy it's good enough for me! ;)

I've raised over £1000 for the last three years running. I'd say it is a charitable event!

Actually, I'd go further than that... It is the ONLY mens health charity with any real exposure to the public and is absolutely necessary.

Good work

The idea is to shave it off tonight then let it grow during November.

None of his Motember-Motober nonsense please.

Respect the rules and give freely.

The idea is to shave it off tonight then let it grow during November.

None of his Motember-Motober nonsense please.

Respect the rules and give freely.

Disagree, the amount of people I've managed to take part in it by telling them not to worry about shaving on first. As long as you only havea beard up until 1st November I think it is fine. Seriously, the amount of people that will happily grow a beard and then have a big moustache but refuse to grow one from scratch is amazing. At the end of the day, it is for charity, so the more the merrier.

Plus, it's fudging BORING everybody ending up with little bits of fluff on their face... It takes dedication and a good few months to get a proper mo on!

Disagree, the amount of people I've managed to take part in it by telling them not to worry about shaving on first. As long as you only havea beard up until 1st November I think it is fine. Seriously, the amount of people that will happily grow a beard and then have a big moustache but refuse to grow one from scratch is amazing. At the end of the day, it is for charity, so the more the merrier.

Plus, it's fudging BORING everybody ending up with little bits of fluff on their face... It takes dedication and a good few months to get a proper mo on!

If you've already got face fungus what are you actually doing differently. You're not shaving. I'm not sponsoring someone for not shaving or all at least half the birds I know could do it.

You might as well do a get out of bed and drag your sorry ass to work week.

Noble cause though do not get me wrong.

Back