• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mark Clattenburg

Chelsea player 1: fudge off ref you cheating ****

Chelsea player 2: ref, ref, ref, you fudging cheating bastard ****flap fudgenugget

Referee: ah tinkle off man *laughs*, stop monkeying about and get on with the game

Chelsea players 1 and 2: you said monkey, umm that's racist.

thats_racist_animated.gif

If he's found guilty of using racist language, then I'm sure Chelsea will be calling for the FA to sack him. After all, they would do the same if one of their employees was guilty of the same thing :-"

The sheer irony of this lot complaining about a ref allegedly being rude to their precious little players.

I wish their conversations were recorded, because I bet what he said was nothing in comparison to what he puts up with every time he takes charge of a game.

*Assuming he has not made the cardinal error of doing a Terry.

"...the cynic in me assumes this is just Chelsea trying to divert attention from their own problems

Agree completely. We see it without fail whenever Arsenal or Manutd lose. Company policy to immediately send the media haring off on a manufactured agenda rather than have them spend days poring over the loss. Sometimes Fergie or Wenger will spout something controversial right after the match, other times it'll happen at a Monday media session. But it never takes long to happen and it rarely fails to send the harebrained mediots racing down the trail.

ManCity have begun to do it. Liverpool have been doing it so long and so frequently that they've exhausted all the possibilities and dulled the media's reflexes.

Shocked we didn't see more of it when media-savvy Harry was around.

Am I missing something, on footballing terms, what problems do Chelsea have that they need to divert a defeat away from them ?

Am I missing something, on footballing terms, what problems do Chelsea have that they need to divert a defeat away from them ?

I think it's the result more than anything, not the overall state of the team because they are clearly one of the best teams, if not the best.

wasn't it Clattenburg who got a free relaid driveway from Abramovich? (...supposedly)

There is no doubt that Fergie's mind games get results. He moaned about not getting decisions at Anfield, Liverpool get a player sent off. Then he moans about getting nothing at Chelsea, who then get TWO players sent off.

Stamford Bridge 'makes people racist'

CHELSEA football stadium emits a form of radiation that makes people horribly racist, it has been confirmed.

As referee Mark Clattenburg became the latest person to be accused of racism after coming into contact with Chelsea, experts said the stadium’s chemical make-up meant it was a ‘molecular bigotry engine’.

Professor Henry Brubaker, of the Institute for Studies, said: “Some forms of concrete contain the element Griffinium.

“It is a base metal with a half-life of 18.6 hours. In high enough concentrations the subsequent radiation can disrupt the neural flexi-waves that stop most people being racist.

“Stamford Bridge concrete has very high levels of Griffinium and so you find that a lot of Chelsea fans are obscenely racist inside the stadium but then transform into perfectly charming Guardian readers the further away they get.

“And of course a lot of them are just racist fudgers anyway, so that gives us a control group.”

He added: “Clattenburg has obviously been subjected to a very high dose of Griffinium. Perhaps he was leaning against a wall in the players’ tunnel.”

Club captain John Terry said: “Yes, Griffinium poisoning. That’s what I’ve got.”

Mash

I'm with Chelski on this one! Yesterday showed how incompetent this ref is and always has been.
If he has sworn at a player, or used inappropriate language (i.e. swearing words) then he has to go.
We can't expect footballers to behave in a certain way if referees cannot.

I'm with Chelski on this one! Yesterday showed how incompetent this ref is and always has been.
If he has sworn at a player, or used inappropriate language (i.e. swearing words) then he has to go.
We can't expect footballers to behave in a certain way if referees cannot.

I agree but lets say he is found guilty, why should the FA sack him when clubs won't sack their players only fine them 2 weeks wages despite being found guilty of using racist lanaguage?

I'm with Chelski on this one! Yesterday showed how incompetent this ref is and always has been. If he has sworn at a player, or used inappropriate language (i.e. swearing words) then he has to go. We can't expect footballers to behave in a certain way if referees cannot.

Say what? Refs are subject to ridiculous amounts of swear words and allegations each and every match. Players are not booked for it unless the core of it is questioning their impartiality/integrity. Shouting "fudge off" at a ref from an arms length distance won't get you booked. Pretty sure you can get away with calling them ****s as well.

So that is the norm for footballers. Let's assume that Clattenburg told Mikel to "fudge off" after repeatedly having to cope with his moaning - that should be the end of his career? Ridiculous. If it was racial then that obviously changes things, but that is nothing more than a rumour for now.

This is Chelsea, remember? A despicable club and an embarrassment to the sport.

Make no mistake... Clattenburg is a **** of the highest order... wasn't it HE who disallowed Mends' 'GOAL' against Man Utd...? He clearly has an agenda..

but for Chelsea of all teams to claim 'inappropriate language' was being used is laughable...

Unless Clattenburg sang 'Spurs are on their way to Auschwitz, Hitler's gonna gas 'em again' into Roman Abramovitch's face... or called Rio Ferdinand a Nigger ****... then I don't think Chelsea have a fudging leg to stand on... the self-righteous ****s! They of ALL clubs should know what inappropriate language constitutes!

Stamford Bridge 'makes people racist'

CHELSEA football stadium emits a form of radiation that makes people horribly racist, it has been confirmed.

As referee Mark Clattenburg became the latest person to be accused of racism after coming into contact with Chelsea, experts said the stadium’s chemical make-up meant it was a ‘molecular bigotry engine’.

Professor Henry Brubaker, of the Institute for Studies, said: “Some forms of concrete contain the element Griffinium.

“It is a base metal with a half-life of 18.6 hours. In high enough concentrations the subsequent radiation can disrupt the neural flexi-waves that stop most people being racist.

“Stamford Bridge concrete has very high levels of Griffinium and so you find that a lot of Chelsea fans are obscenely racist inside the stadium but then transform into perfectly charming Guardian readers the further away they get.

“And of course a lot of them are just racist fudgers anyway, so that gives us a control group.”

He added: “Clattenburg has obviously been subjected to a very high dose of Griffinium. Perhaps he was leaning against a wall in the players’ tunnel.”

Club captain John Terry said: “Yes, Griffinium poisoning. That’s what I’ve got.”

Mash

That bit is funny.

Say what? Refs are subject to ridiculous amounts of swear words and allegations each and every match. Players are not booked for it unless the core of it is questioning their impartiality/integrity. Shouting "fudge off" at a ref from an arms length distance won't get you booked. Pretty sure you can get away with calling them ****s as well.

So that is the norm for footballers. Let's assume that Clattenburg told Mikel to "fudge off" after repeatedly having to cope with his moaning - that should be the end of his career? Ridiculous. If it was racial then that obviously changes things, but that is nothing more than a rumour for now.

This is Chelsea, remember? A despicable club and an embarrassment to the sport.

This scenario is exactly what people in my profession are subject to every single day!

It doesn't matter what Clattenberg has to hear from players, it is his job to take the higher moral ground and lead by example. If he is swearing at players that is inappropriate.
If more refs booked players who said inappropriate things to them then the situation would resolve itself. At the moment it is out of control and seems to be getting worse in this country in particular.

Back