• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

People still writing off United, they are yet to finish their spending. I imagine they will bring in some good signings and they will definitely be in the race for top 4.

You could say the same for any club. They might buy awesome players in the next few weeks and be in the race for top 4. But we can only go on what it looks like at the moment. They have no cf as ronaldo doesn't want to play for them. Their signings aren't that impressive in what they've achieved. They have an obsession with de jong who doesn't want to play for them and are carrying over a squad that was underwhelming last season.

I think Utd will struggle - their time at the top is done, as is Chelsea’s. These things are cyclical, I think as long as Klopp is at Liverpool and Pep is at City they will remain competitive but genuinely I believe our time is coming.

I think Utd will struggle - their time at the top is done, as is Chelsea’s. These things are cyclical, I think as long as Klopp is at Liverpool and Pep is at City they will remain competitive but genuinely I believe our time is coming.

Utd still have money. They have made huge mistakes over the last few years, but can then spend again. If they could get their act together they would be a force (although i doubt this season). With the new stadium and cl our finances will be on a par if not higher than liverpool and chelsea. Chelsea have new owners so will splash this summer before calling it in. City are city.

It's only oil money and clubs overspending that has changed anything since the 80s. Utd, liverpool, spurs and arsenal were the biggest teams in the 80s. They are now. (We don't talk about everton).

Utd still have money. They have made huge mistakes over the last few years, but can then spend again. If they could get their act together they would be a force (although i doubt this season). With the new stadium and cl our finances will be on a par if not higher than liverpool and chelsea. Chelsea have new owners so will splash this summer before calling it in. City are city.

It's only oil money and clubs overspending that has changed anything since the 80s. Utd, liverpool, spurs and arsenal were the biggest teams in the 80s. They are now. (We don't talk about everton).

Took Liverpool 20 odd years to rebuild.

Will be harder for Man U now because City and Chelsea will always spend. Liverpool have got money.

Arsenal now they have paid back most of their stadium are loaded and we will not be far behind.

So Man U have money but the weight of expectation and more serious rivals means they will not find it easy to get back there.

Forgot to mention Saudi Sportswashing Machine as well.

Took Liverpool 20 odd years to rebuild.

Will be harder for Man U now because City and Chelsea will always spend. Liverpool have got money.

Arsenal now they have paid back most of their stadium are loaded and we will not be far behind.

So Man U have money but the weight of expectation and more serious rivals means they will not find it easy to get back there.

Forgot to mention Saudi Sportswashing Machine as well.

If we do fairly well in the cl our turnover for next season (not next accounts) is expected to be higher than chelsea and liverpool.

If it's been handed over as evidence it is pretty damning. No denial he did it. Even asks if he should have woke her first. That is rape (even if penetration is oral).

With out knowing all the facts it's not possible to reach any conclusions and the internet is not a reliable source to provide evidence.

That's why i said if it's been handed over as evidence (to the police i mean).

Is that bit of text sufficant to be called evidemnce with out further information, I doubt it. Rape is an extremely difficult charge to bring a successfully procescusion.
Hyperthrtically if a man had hired a female companion for sex over night would he be able to think it was part of his contract until she left? As I have written all details are needed before making any decisions.

Is that bit of text sufficant to be called evidemnce with out further information, I doubt it. Rape is an extremely difficult charge to bring a successfully procescusion.
Hyperthrtically if a man had hired a female companion for sex over night would he be able to think it was part of his contract until she left? As I have written all details are needed before making any decisions.

They'll want as much evidence as they can. But if you were a juror and you read that wouldn't you think it pretty damning?

No. She has to give consent. If she is asleep she can't. Therefore rape. As for contract? Wtf?

I will, like @Glenda's Legs , be careful here…I personally cannot see any context in the texts shared that would mitigate the actions described (and accepted). They are the worst combination of degrading and supremely selfish -not to mention showing a complete disregard for another human being. Personally, I’d have a very tough time working alongside someone with that level of disgusting disrespect and apparent narcissism. The person who shared the messages has, IMO, been very, very brave and must feel abandoned and lost. No-one does that unless they are feeling trapped.

It is a terrible situation.
Of course there should be due process, and it is a shame that matters have come forth in this fashion…but before we march down that path, I believe people should give major consideration to the purported victim here, and ask why they have taken their action. It is apparently because the system is/was set to fail them. And that is a terrible thing.

Any type of penetration, even fingers is regarded as rape in law. In the text message she says ‘tried to’ though so he might not/ probably won’t get done for rape. If that is the only evidence

They'll want as much evidence as they can. But if you were a juror and you read that wouldn't you think it pretty damning?

No. She has to give consent. If she is asleep she can't. Therefore rape. As for contract? Wtf?

Have you ever cuddled a woman and while kissing her fondled her breast? Did you ask her permission or were you indecently assaulting her? Its all so messy in these cases, that's why its so hard to get a conviction. I not saying whether the incident took place I'm trying to make the point all the facts need to be known before anyone can make judgements. This is what is so wrong about the internet it's not the place to form opinions as anyone can post whatever misinformation or lies on it.

Last edited:
Back