• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

James Maddison

Huh? This is from left field. I doubt this is real. If he does come, I wonder where he will play. Good thing will be that he can take setpieces.

Just random name generator from people under the delusion we are going to play with a #10. The Eriksen mob looking for a new hope

Is this true? If true, it would be painfully ironic if he moves here after Dele left. It is a lesson in life.

When Dier essentially matured and left him behind, Maddison seemed to become Alli's big drinking mate. There tends to be photos of them falling out of clubs in Ibiza most summers. Grealish is there sometimes too.

When Dier essentially matured and left him behind, Maddison seemed to become Alli's big drinking mate. There tends to be photos of them falling out of clubs in Ibiza most summers. Grealish is there sometimes too.
That saddens me a lot. Dele when he came had the right attitude. He has himself to blame but this is painful.

Gutterboy has seen a photo in the tabloids of Dele and Maddison in Ibiza and has spun a weird little fantasy off the back of it

All because Maddison posted some off key Tweets about Bale & Spurs when he teenager

I don't like the guy but IMHO he is a blisteringly good player - fast, strong, good link up play, scores phenomenal goals in both open play and free kicks. I was disappointed we did not get him from Norwich - now we'll have to pay more. If we got him for a decent price and he promised to work on his personality, I would be all for it as that would fix our one midfield weakness - the lack of a creator/goal scorer.

I don't like the guy but IMHO he is a blisteringly good player - fast, strong, good link up play, scores phenomenal goals in both open play and free kicks. I was disappointed we did not get him from Norwich - now we'll have to pay more. If we got him for a decent price and he promised to work on his personality, I would be all for it as that would fix our one midfield weakness - the lack of a creator/goal scorer.

But where do you play him in a 343? Who do we drop? Or if we go for 352 then kulu and richarlison most likely start on the bench. He'll cost what £70m? I get rotation but there are areas such as defence and rwb we can improve still (even with spence).

But where do you play him in a 343? Who do we drop? Or if we go for 352 then kulu and richarlison most likely start on the bench. He'll cost what £70m? I get rotation but there are areas such as defence and rwb we can improve still (even with spence).
I reckon CF (slightly false 9) is the only position he could do in our system

There’s been a fair bit said about Conte wanting the right character in his players. I don’t think he’d want to be bringing in a ‘big drinking bad influence player’.
If Conte does want him then I’m going to assume he’s not as bad as his media profile might suggest.
Harder to get over the gooner side of him but if he chooses to play for us then that’s one over them lot anyway.

Back